Bumbles latest interview

http://www.bumblefoot.com/press/20140822_-_onetmuzyka/20140822_-_onetmuzyka.htm

in particular

What was the biggest disappointment you experienced after getting into showbiz?

The amount of parasitic people, and manipulation. People lie to isolate others from each other, to turn people against each other, I've seen it happen to others, I've seen it happen to me. But it only happens in environments that allow it, that don't have healthy bonds. Fortunately, most of what I do has been positive, 99% of it has been very normal and healthy.

think he's referring to TEAM Brazil?

Maybe, maybe not.

Bumblefoot should speak up loud and clear -- if he has integrity, of course.

I don't think pleasing a few people on forums is worth the trouble it would cause.

Has very little to do with integrity...

I think he's being pretty clear without naming names. I'm not sure what other experience he has to draw those conclusions from?

That's it then. Time to close all 387 'goodbye Ron' threads.

Pfft! He could have announced it with a bit more fanfare than that considering how much hardcore speculation we've put in over the last few months.

something is up or he woulda just squashed the rumour a long time ago.

This interview was posted on his site. I think this confirms that he's still in the band.

Ron 'Bumblefoot' Thal, a solo artist, and currently also the guitar player for Guns N’ Roses

I noticed that too. :(

Bah. So, money is more important than integrity after all.

Anyways, I hope he gets the chance to write material under the GN'R name someday, instead of playing Slash's solos and Izzy's riffs every night.

This interview was posted on his site. I think this confirms that he's still in the band.

Ron 'Bumblefoot' Thal, a solo artist, and currently also the guitar player for Guns N’ Roses

Maybe he forgot to update it. I don't particularly care for the fact that he put solo artist first and Guns second. What a sad band.

And since I'm being picky, it should really read, "one of the guitar players ..."

Something tells me his experience with showbiz reaches further than dealing with Team Brazil, and he was just speaking in general terms.

ok then I could be way off base here

I don't feel he would have said that without his GNR experience. What other musicians talk about the industry like that unless they have been in GNR. Most band members are polished ass kissers.

"parasitic people, and manipulation. People lie to isolate others from each other, to turn people against each other"

who always get called parasites?

Who is our favourite rock star who is famous for locking himself away?

I think we all know who this is directed at...

• Like 1

"parasitic people, and manipulation. People lie to isolate others from each other, to turn people against each other"

who always get called parasites?

Who is our favourite rock star who is famous for locking himself away?

I think we all know who this is directed at...

Warren Beatty obviously.

• Like 1

This has become so ridiculous. I'd turned the corner and gained some respect for BBF as a person, if not as an artist, but it's not that hard to clarify whether you're in a band. I'm going full BBF hater until he stops being a fucking moron about it.

• Like 1

I knew this was going to happen .. I even talked about it somewhere ...

Some people (who never was Ron's fans) pretends to support Ron's leaving, just to have an excuse to bash him if he doesn't do it.

Hold your horses, soldiers, there's no official announcement yet ...