Happy Birthday Adriftatsea!

Redhead74

How does everyone always know when it's someone's birthday ? Anyway, thanks for making the thread and... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Adrift :)

They don't, because mine has already passed and nobody sent me birthday greetings!... Well, that or they hate me :( Haha.

Happy birthday Adrift. Hope you had a good one :)

Some members have their birth date in their profiles.

How does everyone always know when it's someone's birthday ? Anyway, thanks for making the thread and... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Adrift :)

They don't, because mine has already passed and nobody sent me birthday greetings!... Well, that or they hate me :( Haha.

Some members have their birth date in their profiles.

I know man, was just being my usual stupid self :P

Aaaaw, don't be sad. If I'd known when it was your birthday I'd have started a thread for you too. :)

Aaaaw, don't be sad. If I'd known when it was your birthday I'd have started a thread for you too. :)

D'awww, thanks Redhead, it means a lot :)

Awwwwwwww!!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you so much Everyone!!!!!! :) How lovely of y'all! Thank you Red for starting this!!! Y'all made me so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wow:

No, I don't have it listed here though. She saw it on FB. :)

I'm not anywhere near 65 yet Drama :max: and everyone tells me I look 35, so there! :lol:

Edited by AdriftatSea
  • Like 1

Happy Belated Birthday Lex! Sorry I missed it!

Awwwwwwww!!!! Thank you Thank you Thank you so much Everyone!!!!!! :) How lovely of y'all! Thank you Red for starting this!!! Y'all made me so happy!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wow:

I'm not anywhere near 65 yet Drama :max: and everyone tells me I look 35, so there! :lol:

They might tell you you look 35 but that's only because they're seeing double in two 17 and a half year olds you hot underage minx. ;) *thrust*
  • Like 1

Or thirty.

• Like 1

Or thirty.

Shut up Georgy!

You two Bad Boys! :)

Or thirty.

Shut up Georgy!

I thought you meant I wasn't anywhere near 30 either... ahahah not I looked 30... I'm sorry Georgy! hahahahah

Happy Belated Birthday Lex! Sorry I missed it!

Nah, it's cool, no one knew it here yet anyways, haha. Maybe next year. But thanks for the belated well wishes Adrift :) Made my day... Two days after you posted it, haha.

• Like 1