MyGNR's "Top 10 GN'R Songs" VOTING THREAD... "Round One!"

Vote now!  

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

lol Better, TWAT and Civil War

All leagues above Coma.
Nah. As flawed as Coma is, it's best moments are about as good as GNR gets.

1 minute of pretty good doesn't make up for 9 minutes of shit

I think it's at least two minutes of awesome, and the rest isn't as bad as you're making it out to be, except in a few brief places. That makes it better than those other three boring ass songs for me. Better is simply the most overrated song in the history of superfan forum nerds, TWAT is a shit song with a great guitar solo, and Civil War is cringetastic pretty much beginning to end. Ain't that fresh. :lol:

What in particular do you think is bad about Coma? You don't like any of it except the outro?

The arrangement is boring. If Coma was on Chinese Democracy you'd be shitting all over it.

Please. I'm not even gonna bother with that, "You're BIARSED!!!" bullshit.

What in particular do you think is bad about Coma? You don't like any of it except the outro?

The arrangement is boring. If Coma was on Chinese Democracy you'd be shitting all over it.

Please. I'm not even gonna bother with that, "You're BIARSED!!!" bullshit.

Hey, its cool, but its true. You'd be saying how that mathematical shit ain't GNR and all that.

• Like 1

Sorry but I see a little problem with this. Anyone can vote. I mean people who didn´t pick their top 10 can still vote. I know that we can´t stop people from voting. But then there is a catch. By no means I say it´s intentional but it´s there...Just an observation.

I don't think I'd call it bad, just not as good as any of the songs I voted over it. The first 8 minutes are a mildly interesting exercise in indulgence that could easily be cut in half with no significant loss. The rhythm guitars sound awful due to the lack of Izzy. And lest we forget "shock the son of a bitch again".

I don't think I'd call it bad, just not as good as any of the songs I voted over it. The first 8 minutes are a mildly interesting exercise in indulgence that could easily be cut in half with no significant loss. The rhythm guitars sound awful due to the lack of Izzy. And lest we forget "shock the son of a bitch again".
Zap the son of a bitch again :max:

Zap the son of a bitch again :max:

Apologies, haven't listened to Coma in about 3 years.

Axl, listen to me, Axl :rofl-lol:

All you wanna do is have sex, sex, sex. I can't even take a shit anymore!

I ditched Better, Twat (those were easy decisions) and Coma also. Coma sounds like, someone having a colossal shit. it is excruciating Black Sabbath nonsense.

Unless you're talking about the Martin Era or 13, never call Sabbath "nonsense" again you grease loving old bastard.

• Like 2