MyGNR's "Top 10 GN'R Songs" VOTING THREAD... "Round One!"

Vote now!  

107 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

SCOM in second last is pathetic.

By right, no Nugnr song should make the Top 100 and Guns N' Roses do not even possess 100 songs.

Let me guess, You ain't the first is a masterpiece? :rofl-lol:

Songs like Better and TWAT deserve to be in the top ten, without a doubt.

Better and TWAT are pretty good but imo only OMG has a chance at cracking the top 10. Edited by bacardimayne

SCOM in second last is pathetic.

By right, no Nugnr song should make the Top 100 and Guns N' Roses do not even possess 100 songs.

Let me guess, You ain't the first is a masterpiece? :rofl-lol:

Songs like Better and TWAT deserve to be in the top ten, without a doubt.

Better and TWAT are pretty good but imo only OMG has a chance at cracking the top 10.

Better is a damn good song. TWAT kinda sucks apart from the guitar work

Prostitute is by far the best song on CD. Too bad Axl took a shit on the mic, clicked some stuff on pro tools, and called it a performance.

On paper I'd agree. That Vegas performance is probably the best sounding thing to come out of Chinese Democracy.

Then again, maybe this is Axl's vision. Maybe he's been strategically holding back the true versions of each song for the 2026 reissue. At the next Vegas residency we'll get a pitch perfect "Scraped" and so on.

Edited by bacardimayne
  • Like 1

Prostitute is by far the best song on CD. Too bad Axl took a shit on the mic, clicked some stuff on pro tools, and called it a performance.

How in the fuck after over a decade of recording and tinkering did he botch singing the word "prostitute"?

It boggles the fucking mind

• Like 3

Can't we see how the top ten looked? I thought that was all we were doing. I think I can see how this will play out and that's boring.

the idea all along was to vote for the top 10, then have polls to see which ones get ranked highest.

i'll release the excel sheet with the original full rankings and votes once it's all said and done.

i'm not sure any songs from spaghetti incident got a single vote, btw.

i think ain't it fun may have had two.

There was a time and better are losing :facepalm: how in the hell are the top 11 not all from GNRs best album? Where's Prostitute and Madagascar and Scraped and Riad? :facepalm:

Better is my favorite GN'R song and CD is my favorite album of theirs, yet I totally get that everyone else feels differently. For example, I don't think RQ and PC are near as good as many others do.

• Like 1

There was a time and better are losing :facepalm: how in the hell are the top 11 not all from GNRs best album? Where's Prostitute and Madagascar and Scraped and Riad? :facepalm:

Better is my favorite GN'R song and CD is my favorite album of theirs, yet I totally get that everyone else feels differently. For example, I don't think RQ and PC are near as good as many others do.

Better is a hell of a song. I wonder how many songs of that caliber Axl got stashed in his vault. I'm guessing 50.

• Like 1

Better is a hell of a song. I wonder how many songs of that caliber Axl got stashed in his vault. I'm guessing 50.

Probably thousands. I feel secure saying that Axl would be considered the greatest musical genius of all time if he would just release the vault.

• Like 1

Probably thousands. I feel secure saying that Axl would be considered the greatest musical genius of all time if he would just release the vault.

The guessing 50 thing was a joke. I'm not that optimistic. Probably more like 40.

Edited by Rovim
  • Like 1