Gods & Punks: Rock N' Roll's Child - EP (My band's debut)

So people, finally! After so much work, rehearsals, investment, line-up changes and reformulations, we've finally decided we're ready to release our debut EP and ourselves to the world. It feels like I've taken a shitload of brick off my chest, really. What a relief. The sweat, blood and tears, the dedication and investment needed not only to record this album but to go through what we've gone through to get this out completely independently and getting ready for our upcoming live concerts, man... this feels great now. So I've decided you guys should listen too. I hope you guys like it. Production is pretty simple as our budget was very limited but we did what we could with it. If you enjoy our sound, please give us a hand and like our facebook and/or sound cloud page, eh? Thanks! I hope you guys like it! Pretty pumped! (Oh yeah, I'm on vocals)

1474562_488556077930078_1811754281_n.png

Official Website

Soundcloud

Facebook

Spotify

iTunes

Google Play

Amazon MP3

Youtube EP

Reverbnation

Instagram

10690037_634943813291303_239675683963252

Thanks! :lol:

Edited by Cosmonaut
  • Like 2

I don't like it at all. The songs seem uninspired and remind me of Spinal Tap or something. It just doesn't gel with me at all. It isn't music to get excited about. Just kind of rehashing stuff that's been done a billion times and doing it in a less than mediocre way.

Of course I'm not a fan of the genre you're going for in general so I confess my opinion doesn't mean much.

I wish you luck nonetheless and liked your FB page. :)

Awesome pics, Cosmonaut!

Thanks, man! The EP cover artists is giving us a hand, I emailed him yesterday with our new internet links so he could post it in his website and he said it was an amazing coincidence since he had sold the original artwork the day before! cool, eh? Anyways, if you guys want to check his site out, it's awesome! He's great, and it shows his creative process on our cover too:

I am BRÄO

I'm really diggin' this :headbang: . Also love the ban'd name. Fellow Monster Magnet fan I see ;)

Thanks and yeah! :lol:

I learned how to play guitar to Spine Of God and Superjudge. I also made you a Rate Your Music page. https://rateyourmusic.com/artist/gods_and_punks

I'm uploading some of my newer stuff now.

Thanks! Where can I listen to your stuff?

I'm really diggin' this :headbang: . Also love the ban'd name. Fellow Monster Magnet fan I see ;)

Thanks and yeah! :lol:

I learned how to play guitar to Spine Of God and Superjudge. I also made you a Rate Your Music page. https://rateyourmusic.com/artist/gods_and_punks

I'm uploading some of my newer stuff now.

Thanks! Where can I listen to your stuff?

https://soundcloud.com/thejeffhill

The older stuff is pretty experimental. The new stuff (Over My Dead Body) is a bit more straight forward but still kinda sideways.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...