The MyGNR Forum Podcast and Discussion Thread

Dan H.

Wasn't really interested in any of the GNR topics and certainly don't care to hear WFA give his opinions on record deals. Russ was great from what I heard though.

Is this always going to be recorded on a Sunday at midnight?

No, because depending on the guests that I have on, Sunday at midnight could be in the middle of the work day for some people.

I'm going to try to get them recorded when I can, but I hope to consistently release them on Thursdays

For the UK at least, midnight eastern time is 6am. If you're wanting anybody from over this way then probably 4-5 PM eastern would work best.

Yeah, I'd be keen to get involved if it's not the middle of the night/work day :)

Really, from whereabouts? Fuckin' up North i bet, honestly, this forums like the fuckin' village of the damned :lol:

P.S. When i post after you it looks like Richard Beckinsales tryna peer up your arse :lol:

Extreme north :P east coast one mile from the border to be exact! Though recently adopted by Surrey Edited by Axls Rocket Queen