The MyGNR Forum Podcast and Discussion Thread

Dan H.

P5 call in tonight

Edit: I see you ninja editing :max:

Don't think I'm up for it tonight, working 13 hour shifts the next two days so I'm looking to get a halfway decent night's sleep :( I'd love to soon though - LFN, let me know when you need a guest!

I got an entirely open show two weeks out that I need guests for.

It will be the October 9th show, but we'll record it the week beforehand

P5 call in tonight

Edit: I see you ninja editing :max:

Don't think I'm up for it tonight, working 13 hour shifts the next two days so I'm looking to get a halfway decent night's sleep :( I'd love to soon though - LFN, let me know when you need a guest!

I got an entirely open show two weeks out that I need guests for.

It will be the October 9th show, but we'll record it the week beforehand

Sign me up for it!

Yep! We just finished recording the second podcast! It's lengthier than the first one but it's packed with a lot of good discussion.

I don't want to get ahead of myself but I think I can have this one done a little earlier than Thursday night

• Like 2

Nice design, but that revolver is an 1850s-1860s design percussion looking thing. Notice the loading lever on the bottom of the barrel and the lack of a strap over the cylinder.

Yeah I should probably scrap it and go for something a little more historically accurate.

Sorry, I wouldn't know. I'm British. :)

• Like 1

I am listening too one of them now and there are two Americans taking about guns and roses.

Im actually wondering how qualified I am for this, i know exactly fuck all about GnR as it stands and my opinions on old GnR are oft-aired ones. I'm well up for it and everything but don't complain boys and girls if my input is a bit....uh, more geared towards amusing myself than more to the point stuff, I'm gonna sound like someone tryna blag an exam :lol:

• Like 1

I am listening too one of them now and there are two Americans taking about guns and roses.

Im actually wondering how qualified I am for this, i know exactly fuck all about GnR as it stands and my opinions on old GnR are oft-aired ones. I'm well up for it and everything but don't complain boys and girls if my input is a bit....uh, more geared towards amusing myself than more to the point stuff, I'm gonna sound like someone tryna blag an exam :lol:

Yeah I might be a bit quiet during the GN'R section, depending how current the topic is...we can just let Graeme have a monologue :lol:

Yeah I might be a bit quiet during the GN'R section, depending how current the topic is...we can just let Graeme have a monologue :lol:

I'm thinking about scrapping the GNR section for the UK podcast. I think given the amount of guests we have for that episode it would make more sense to just have one hour long segment so everyone gets a chance to speak

• Like 1