Trent Reznor & Atticus Ross - Gone Girl Soundtrack

Broskirose

screen-shot-2014-09-22-at-1-43-19-pm.png

The album will be released digitally on September 30th with an LP release at a later date.

Preview: http://www.nin.com/

Tracklist:

1. What Have We Done To Each Other?

2. Sugar Storm

3. Empty Places

4. With Suspicion

5. Just Like You

6. Appearances

7. Clue One

8. Clue Two

9. Background Noise

10. Procedural

11. Something Disposable

12. Like Home

13. Empty Places (Reprise)

14. The Way He Looks At Me

15. Technically, Missing

16. Secrets

17. Perpetual

18. Strange Activities

19. Still Gone

20. A Reflection

21. Consummation

22. Sugar Storm (Reprise)

23. What Will We Do?

24. At Risk

• Like 2

Last I checked Trent and Atticus have won Golden Globes, Academy Awards and received critical acclaim for their soundtrack work, but I guess since some attention whore on the internet (who can't even figure out this isn't rock music) thinks otherwise it must be so.

Take your dumb "hipster" and "haircut rock" comments elsewhere. This thread is for people interested in real music. You've got two active Motley Crue threads to be a jerkoff in.

Edited by Broskirose

I never watched Girl With The Dragon Tattoo and only watched a bit of Social Network. I probably won't watch this movie either. I hate going to theaters and can't be bothered to download it later.

Between this record, Pink Floyd and Flying Lotus this Autumn is going to be a hell of a month for awesome instrumental music.

I never watched Girl With The Dragon Tattoo and only watched a bit of Social Network. I probably won't watch this movie either. I hate going to theaters and can't be bothered to download it later.

Between this record, Pink Floyd and Flying Lotus this Autumn is going to be a hell of a month for awesome instrumental music.

this was fucking cool back in the day

• Like 2

I consider myself a big NIN-fan, but I haven't gotten excited over Trent's new stuff for awhile (post the Year Zero -era). He has released some cool songs here and there (That cover of Immigrant Song, The Slip had a few good songs, his new album was half-desent), but it all sounds pretty much the same. I don't know, maybe I need to give a new listen to his new stuff.

But it's cool that he's doing this sort of work and he is getting recognized :).