This may cause a stir... Slash pays tribute to Todd Crew

Huge fan

Dude, they were still buds. What is the controversy? Slash didn't pump him full of drugs. Junkies are junkies and they unfortunately made their own decisions. Drug addiction is an awful thing, and I hope those afflicted by it can over come it.

I don't think there's a controversy personally, but some people did. I thought it would make a good discussion.

Edited by Huge fan

Slash paints a picture of Todd as a pushy dope fiend, dragging him through the streets of New York to score heroin and other drugs. He explains that the day of Todd's death he had tried to thwart his drug use but was "overruled."He claims that, while later that night he did inject Todd with heroin, he only did so because he could "tell it wasn't strong at all" -- performing the injection with the intent of regulating how much heroin Todd was given.

http://www.punkglobe.com/jetboyslash030308.html

I don't think many people even know who he is. Not trying to be an asshole here, but I really doubt this will still cause a stir.

I know who he is, but I don't see why this would be a big deal.

A victim of drugs and really shitty friends.

It's a big deal if you are Slash or the family and friends of Todd.

To us not so much, we don't care if he killed someone.

• Like 1

I don't think many people even know who he is. Not trying to be an asshole here, but I really doubt this will still cause a stir.

The way some people twist, manipulate and distort everything Slash says around here? He could tweet his son a Happy Birthday message and certain people would try to make him look like the Devil.

• Like 1

Yes, because when two fucking junkies shoot up together and one dies, the other is totally to blame.

But thankfully, you were there that night and you can enlighten us with your expert insight to what went down there that night that makes this more than two junkies shooting up. Right?

lol russel nash

what's lol, some kind of lazy ass way of saying something really deep and interesting?

Yes, because when two fucking junkies shoot up together and one dies, the other is totally to blame.

But thankfully, you were there that night and you can enlighten us with your expert insight to what went down there that night that makes this more than two junkies shooting up. Right?

What went down? Do we really care? It's junky business.

I remember Slash's old band or something ripping on him a few years ago and basically accusing him of killing the dude

I believe it was the band Jetboy that Todd was in that accused Slash in a couple of articles. I remember it being all heresay and they weren't even there but certain board members who aren't here anymore were so obsessed with painting Slash as being all at fault Edited by WhazUp

What went down? Do we really care? It's junky business.

The police obviously didn't see reason to investigate the matter further. Why do you?

And yes, in the end of the day it is junkie business. Can you really hold a junkie accountable for potentially messing up the dose or getting bad shit or whatever when they're both shooting (or shot) up?

Can someone who's not crazy explain to me what happened to this guy?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jetboy_(band)
So what's the whole "Slash killed him" meme about?

Bro, do you even google?

http://www.metalunderground.com/news/details.cfm?newsid=31210

This is kinda like the DJ Ashba "Does he have a good song?" thread. I want to know the answer but not badly enough that I'll bother googling it myself. I'm looking to be spoon fed this shit, man. :lol:

According to the crazies, Slash killed Todd but, Slash never went to prison for killing Todd, so, in reality, he never killed Todd.

Facts are facts. Sorry for burst your crazy-ass bubbles, crazies.

I love you man, but that's ridiculous. People get away with murder all the time. If I was a marksman and I sniped a train conducter they wouldn't find him until he was miles away from where I shot him and nobody would ever know it was me. Would that make me innocent since I didn't spend any jail time?