When was the last time Slash didn't have a hat on ?

JoGer99

Just out of curiosity when was the last time Slash didn't have some kind of hat on ?

Shows you mean or interviews? There were interviews when he wasn´t wearing it. During the tour he would do part of the show with the hat and part without it. Sometimes he is wearing a baseball cap turn around.

Just out of curiosity when was the last time Slash didn't have some kind of hat on ?

Shows you mean or interviews? There were interviews when he wasn´t wearing it. During the tour he would do part of the show with the hat and part without it. Sometimes he is wearing a baseball cap turn around.

But he always seems to have something on.I can't remember seeing a pic of him without anything on his head since ca.2006 ?

Can't think of the last time he didn't have a hat on. Its usually half the top hat (for all promotional stuff) and then the rest of the time its usually one of those caps or baseball hats. Aside from it falling off during shows, I genuinely can't think of the last time he didn't have one on. Maybe that picture where he's by a pool?

It's not gay, and I liked it early on. I just don't like that he's become so inseparable from it that it's become a gimmick.

It might be the only time I ever agree with you, but you're spot on. It went from a cool, once-in-a-while, throwback novelty at shows, to where it's now parallel to a costume. It's no different than Kiss now. Looking back at the Contraband booklet and back cover, look how cool Slash looked. Now he looks like a character. Ugh. Those muscle tank tops may even look more hideous. For a great look, check out the Kimmel video with Cyprus Hill. Slash looked amazing in every way.

Edited by Yesterdaze
  • Like 1

It's not gay, and I liked it early on. I just don't like that he's become so inseparable from it that it's become a gimmick.

It might be the only time I ever agree with you, but you're spot on. It went from a cool, once-in-a-while, throwback novelty at shows, to where it's now parallel to a costume. It's no different than Kiss now. Looking back at the Contraband booklet and back cover, look how cool Slash looked. Now he looks like a character. Ugh. Those muscle tank tops may even look more hideous. For a great look, check out the Kimmel video with Cyprus Hill. Slash looked amazing in every way.

You should start agreeing with me more. I'm right about pretty much everything.

Slash was born with the tophat welded on, it was covering his baby fro and he couldn't see nor could anyone see him, so it was surgically sawn off and kept in a secret closet in his home until his delicate cranium was bold enough and wide enough to block the harsh laws of gravity and he could thus see what to play, this is all that is certain, the rest is a bunch of conspirators and out ta get me's.

slash285x369.JPG

Looks like one of the recent hatless wonders.

Here is what I consider to be right up at the top of any guitar solo he has ever done, and it was a performance without the hat:

He wears the hat all the time in public now because it's his image. It's not a big deal, I don't know why anyone would stress over it. It doesn't mean he's sold out or anything weird.

It's only selling out if you change your craft because some rich asshole gave you money to change.

EDIT: I meant to say "a performance without the hat" but I accidentally typed "with"

Edited by Amish
  • Like 1