What Is Harassment?

magisme

Experiment in Santiago, Chile. Guy gives compliments to other guys.... and guess what happens..

did you know that 7 out of 10 hombres react aggressively to stupid twink looking creeps?

That's how women should react too.... I will try it next time :bitchfight:

Experiment in Santiago, Chile. Guy gives compliments to other guys.... and guess what happens..

Hmmm, let's see....man hits on heterosexual men on the street and ends up being told to stop.... and some of them push him. You see this as strange, why?

Not much stranger than men assuming every woman walking down the street is heterosexual, single, seeking attention, looking for a partner, wanting sex and all those things men assume about women. :)

Not much stranger than men assuming every woman walking down the street is heterosexual, single, seeking attention, looking for a partner, wanting sex and all those things men assume about women. :)

Your prejudice against men is staggering.

Let me give an example of your extremely flawed logic.

Two men rob a liquor store.

This must mean that most men rob liquor stores.

Robbing a liquor store is wrong.

I will start a campaign telling all men how bad it is to rob liquor stores and how it negatively affects people.

Like seriously, please stop insulting our intelligence and keep your prejudices to yourself.

Edited by Kasanova King

I will start a campaign telling all men how bad it is to rob liquor stores and how it negatively affects people.

Like seriously, please stop insulting our intelligence and keep your prejudices to yourself.

shut up, your logic fucked up the first moment you wrote "man hitting on heterosexual men in the street". Saying every person walking down a street is what you ASSUME they are (probably according to looks) is the ultimate act of prejudice.

Like seriously, stop insulting my intelligence and keep your ego to yourself.

shut up, your logic fucked up the first moment you wrote "man hitting on heterosexual men in the street". Saying every person walking down a street is what you ASSUME they are (probably according to looks) is the ultimate act of prejudice.

Statistically, at least 90% of those men were heterosexual.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_sexual_orientation

So yes, mathematically, it's safe to assume that the vast majority of them were heterosexual. Anything else you would like correction on?

Statistically, at least 90% of those men were heterosexual.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_sexual_orientation

So yes, mathematically, it's safe to assume that the vast majority of them were heterosexual. Anything else you would like correction on?

However, since many individuals may fail to report outside the heterosexual norm define their sexuality in their own unique terms, it is difficult to fully grasp the size of the LGBT population.

:rofl-lol:

And even if the majority of them were heterosexual, being homosexual doesn't equal being a whore. They could have been all gay and still get offended by some random person sexually approaching them on the street. That's the whole issue with street harassment of women.

Your mathematics are bollocks when it comes to understanding the feelings of human beings.

Edited by tinyrobot

I don't even know what you're arguing anymore. :lol:

*whispers to KK* It's cuz she's not very bright! :lol:

No, stop, don't pick on her please, that's not nice. She is extremely intelligent. That's not nice Dazey. She just doesn't agree with how you think. Nothing wrong with that.

Don't worry, argument ad hominem pops up when they've ran out of all excuses to justify the unjustifiable ;)

I think the moderation should leave the topic open. Small moderation is the only way to moderate!

You turning into a conservative all of a sudden?

:lol:

Been there, done that. Learned from it. Just wanted to throw that in here before it becomes a Nanny Board.

So let the forum members decide how the topic plays out instead of the management/leaders come in and regulate what happens.

Sounds good.

I think the moderation should leave the topic open. Small moderation is the only way to moderate!

You turning into a conservative all of a sudden?

:lol:

Been there, done that. Learned from it. Just wanted to throw that in here before it becomes a Nanny Board.

So let the forum members decide how the topic plays out instead of the management/leaders come in and regulate what happens.

Sounds good.

Probably a good place to lock this topic?

Nothing is being intelligently discussed or debated.

Everybody has shared their opinions.

Now it's just people insulting each other.

Wut?