What Is Harassment?

magisme

We're seriously saying a man can't tell a woman she looks beautiful? That's what we're going with?

I'm not even going to address the people who have a problem with hellos. FFS. :lol:

What? You asked the women's bitches advice, and now you're just ignoring us?

What did I ignore? You didn't say hellos were bad, did you? I love you. Please tell me you're not that crazy. :lol:

No, I said hellos were okay, actually. I like saying hello :lol: But, Mags, no, a man that just tells a girl in teh street she's beautiful, is a creep. Sorry. Please tell me you don't do that.

We're seriously saying a man can't tell a woman she looks beautiful? That's what we're going with?

I'm not even going to address the people who have a problem with hellos. FFS. :lol:

What did I ignore? You didn't say hellos were bad, did you? I love you. Please tell me you're not that crazy. :lol:

No, I said hellos were okay, actually. I like saying hello :lol: But, Mags, no, a man that just tells a girl in teh street she's beautiful, is a creep. Sorry. Please tell me you don't do that.

Yes, of course I do that. I don't fucking catcall the girl, I don't tell her she has a nice ass, I don't call her sweet tits, and I don't get sour like a little bitch if she doesn't respond how I want her to, but yes, sometimes I tell women they look beautiful. Actually, I usually say they look really nice today because "beautiful" is so cheese and a little to aggressive for my tastes, but same difference. I'll ask them about the dress they're wearing or something they have in their hair or something like that. You know, something particular to them and the way they look at that moment. Fuck yes I do that. And I usually get great responses, and I don't mean I get all their numbers or anything like that. Most people are pleasant if you give them the chance to be. I honestly can't believe the hostility around this issue.

And for the record, I get told I look like I'm straight out of a magazine or some variation of that every fucking day of my life. I'm not saying it's the same thing by any means, but I know what the fuck I'm doing when I put my outfit together and fix my hair in the morning, and so do women. Harassment, real harassment, is never OK, but some attention comes with the territory. Get over it. IMO. :lol:

In my country we great eachother or shake our heads when passing by. It's just a common thing. Entering an elevator and such. Not a female/male thing. We do that out of politeness. No other motives.

I am wondering, how men would feel, after a long annoying day at work and girls shout to you day in day out from the other side of the street:

Helo little boy!

Helo baby, you look hot

nice ass baby

Can you smile for me gorgious boy?

And when you don't smile back or say 'thank you', you get an 'you arrogant ass'! Arrogant much? Or: you should say 'thank you' grumpy bitch.

It's not fun you know. Sometimes you just want to get from A to B, without contact, you are in a bad mood and just need to get going. Guys wanting to make you smile, seems nice. But what if you don't want to smile? You had some horrible news or something? And why do they want to make you smile in the first place? Leave me alone. ;).

Anyway, see how degrading tinyrobot is treated? I am sorry, so she is a feminist, why is that bad? I am one as well, maybe less outspoken. Why are some of you putting her down for not wanting to be treated as a piece of meat walking the streets?

Men would feel great if beautiful, model-like girls would say those things to them..... I'd like to see how they'd react if instead were ugly, old women or other guys.... ;)

I could care less what the apes in this forum say to me because I've got enough ammo to put them all down. Yes, it is ridiculous what they try to do, but that is called powerlessness. People who think calling someone else a homo is an insult, only talks bad about themselves and their small minds.

Call me lesbian, gay, bi... how is that going to change the fact that they are morons? LOL

• Like 2

In my country we great eachother or shake our heads when passing by. It's just a common thing. Entering an elevator and such. Not a female/male thing. We do that out of politeness. No other motives.

I am wondering, how men would feel, after a long annoying day at work and girls shout to you day in day out from the other side of the street:

Helo little boy!

Helo baby, you look hot

nice ass baby

And when you don't smile back or say 'thank you', you get an 'you arrogant ass'! Arrogant much? Or: you should say 'thank you' grumpy bitch.

It's not fun you know. Sometimes you just want to get from A to B, without contact, you are in a bad mood and just need to get going. Guys wanting to make you smile, seems nice. But what if you don't want to smile? You had some horrible news or something? And why do they want to make you smile in the first place? Leave me alone. ;).

Anyway, see how degrading tinyrobot is treated? I am sorry, so she is a feminist, why is that bad? I am one as well, maybe less outspoken. Why are some of you putting her down for not wanting to be treated as a piece of meat walking the streets?

Little boy? :lol:

Helo little boy!

Helo baby, you look hot

nice ass baby

Men would feel great if beautiful, model-like girls would say those things to them..... I'd like to see how they'd react if instead were ugly, old women or other guys.... ;)

I could care less what the apes in this forum say to me because I've got enough ammo to put them all down. Yes, it is ridiculous what they try to do, but that is called powerlessness. People who think calling someone else a homo is an insult, only talks bad about themselves and their small minds.

Call me lesbian, gay, bi... how is that going to change the fact that they are morons? LOL

How bout transgender, why didn't you mention transgender, oh, so there's something wrong with transgenders now? What, you're like, better than them now? Fuck you, trannies have hearts too...just no...well, y'know :D Fuckin' bigot! :lol:

Yes, of course I do that. I don't fucking catcall the girl, I don't tell her she has a nice ass, I don't call her sweet tits, and I don't get sour like a little bitch if she doesn't respond how I want her to, but yes, sometimes I tell women they look beautiful. Actually, I usually say they look really nice today because "beautiful" is so cheese and a little to aggressive for my tastes, but same difference. I'll ask them about the dress they're wearing or something they have in their hair or something like that. You know, something particular to them and the way they look at that moment. Fuck yes I do that. And I usually get great responses, and I don't mean I get all their numbers or anything like that. Most people are pleasant if you give them the chance to be. I honestly can't believe the hostility around this issue.

And for the record, I get told I look like I'm straight out of a magazine or some variation of that every fucking day of my life. I'm not saying it's the same thing by any means, but I know what the fuck I'm doing when I put my outfit together and fix my hair in the morning, and so do women. Harassment, real harassment, is never OK, but some attention comes with the territory. Get over it. IMO. :lol:

Hm, okay. If you ever come to Belgium, don't do that. We're still just talking about people walking in the street, right? If you're able to win any girl over with that (just a random girl walking in the street), please get away from her as fast as you can, she probably is crazy. Any sane girl would think you're a creep.

• Like 1

If a well dressed guy asked me about my dress or hair accessories I probably would think he was gay. Is this a new tactic to watch out for? :-P

• Like 2

And for the record, I get told I look like I'm straight out of a magazine or some variation of that every fucking day of my life. I'm not saying it's the same thing by any means, but I know what the fuck I'm doing when I put my outfit together and fix my hair in the morning, and so do women.

What kind of magazine?

• Like 1

BUT she doesn't let what other people say effect how she chooses to feel.

That's pretty key...Most people don't / can't / don't even know it's possible to have full control of their emotion if they work on it.

I'd even say this is at the core of most problems people encounter with one another.

I know a couple who met up like that, by "picking each other on the street"..... She turned out to be a bipolar psycho and he's a jobless drugaddict.... "Love" lasted what a fart in a basket........ I still don't understand how come they didn't get AIDS. :rofl-lol:

Edited by tinyrobot
  • Like 1

Seriously Mags, if you ever say that in my country, specially to a girl from Amsterdam, you get punched in the face.

Or get some serious insults throw at you, which I can't say, cause they are cleaning up the place :lol:

• Like 1

I know a couple who met up like that, by "picking each other on the street"..... She turned out to be a bipolar psycho and he's a jobless drugaddict.... "Love" lasted what a fart in a basket........ I still don't understand how come they didn't get AIDS. :rofl-lol:

You're revealing just how hateful a person you are. It's not surprising you have the views you've expressed in the thread to this point.

It's funny, two days ago I was talking with my girlfriend on the phone, she was on her break from work, walking down the street and then, all of sudden, she went "fucking prick, little piece of shit, go fuck yourself!" and I was like "what the f...?" and she said "did you hear that?", "no, I didn't" I said, "this fucking ugly motherfucker said "hello" to me!", and I said "well, that's only "hello", what's the problem?", "no, not "only hello", who gave him the right to talk to me? why is he trying to talk to a complete stranger? why? I mean, I'm even wearing my uniform, seriously?", and I replied "oh well, I don't know, people are crazy, ignore them, just don't insult people."

While I think her reaction was a bit over the top, I guess girls are just too tired of the same shit happening again and again. Actually, it wasn't the first time my girlfriend complained about something like that.

I don't know, maybe that's why we, males, don't understand this.

:shrugs:

• Like 1

You're revealing just how hateful a person you are. It's not surprising you have the views you've expressed in the thread to this point.

Uh huh? Really? Im sooooooo gonna cry.....

You have exposed yourself too, do not worry, your horrible views and ways are pretty clear to me and anyone who reads this forum daily. You're sexism is vomitive and other "qualities" I will not keep writting down or else I'll waste this Halloween night on someone as despicable as you.

:hug:

• Like 2

You have exposed yourself too, do not worry, your horrible views and ways are pretty clear to me and anyone who reads this forum daily. You're sexism is vomitive and other "qualities" I will not keep writting down or else I'll waste this Halloween night on someone as despicable as you.

Just keep revealing. :lol:

Really, how many of you boys say hello to a random girl on the street? Personally, I have never done that, but unless I forfeit my right to comment on this subject, I fail to see where the "harassment" is in doing it.

i dont know but where im from its common for people just to say high to people. you walk down a sidewalk and its just a simple "high how are you doing today" and its usually a simple " not too bad you?"

walking down the street in NYC you have people saying high and greeting to you all the time, some people have ulterior motvies but some are just saying high in passing. in that video there were things i would consider harassment but some of it was just friendly greetings.

Girls don't seem to get that a very large part of males are way more intimidated of them than they are of guys.

Hence why the creepiness and the awkward, unsuccessful communication between sexes.

What men don't get is that so many other men have hurt women in so many levels that anyone with that attitude on the streets is considered "dangerous", not intimidating.

How many women daily rape men? Daily Kill them? Daily beat them up to death?

Most violence against females start like that, with unwanted attention, forcing themselves on people who do not want to engage with them. The unsuccessful communication between sexes is about one sex always trying to force themselves on the other, when the other person has not given any sign or clue that they can be approached.

• Like 2

Just keep revealing. :lol:

Pfff, I don't reveal any more than you do...... and do I care??

I have nothing to hide, I'm not a perfect person, neither I want to be one... Really, I don't get what's your point. In your very own thread, you have exposed how you don't give a fuck what certain group of women think on certain topic... Selfish much? Selfis and fascist..... Congratulations, it ranks along with hatefull pretty well ;)

• Like 2