Talks under way to make Reckless Road into a movie. Marc Canter confirms it will not be a documentary.

MyGNR we've fucking made it. Sixx Sense with Nikki Sixx has picked up the story rock3

We made it where? Right over the shark?

:rofl-lol:

You're such a motherfucker.

MyGNR we've fucking made it. Sixx Sense with Nikki Sixx has picked up the story rock3

He mentioned the forum as the source on his show?

If so, that's pretty fn sweet.

Yeah, I would like to know that as well.

• Like 1

Did some digging myself:

http://www.sixxsense.com/articles/rock-news-104648/guns-n-roses-biopic-coming-12979196

It's on their site with no mention of a source.

Did some digging myself:

http://www.sixxsense.com/articles/rock-news-104648/guns-n-roses-biopic-coming-12979196

It's on their site with no mention of a source.

Psh. Sue them.

When do we start guessing on who plays who? My vote wld be to play axl(since he's gotta be in his early to mid 20's)is the guy who played goblin in the new spiderman movie or zack effron.

Dane Dehaan?

I thought that was a cupcake suggestion since it was made alongside Zac Effron, but he doesn't seem like a bad choice at first glance. At first glance, I say, just based on his pictures in Google Images. I haven't seen any movies with him.

Can sort of picture it if they gave him the right hair and whatnot. But it really depends on whether he can act this kind of role or not. I'd have no idea.

A9NrBYVCMAMJFy8.jpg

Edited by Flayer

Can sort of picture it if they gave him the right hair and whatnot. But it really depends on whether he can act this kind of role or not. I'd have no idea.

Same here. I definitely think he has the look, not sure how I feel about the acting yet though.

He was in Kill Your Darlings as well and was phenomenal in that movie, but I don't know if he's Axl-worthy. Would love to be proven wrong though :P

I see that Spin twisted and added some words in the story as if I said them.

This is what I said As you all know Axl doesn't support anything to do with the old band except playing their songs live,

Here is what they printed and also I did say that the band would get a chance to see the scrip including Axl. This is one of the reasons Axl stopped doing interviews.

Oh, and before you ask, no, Axl Rose will not be involved. "As you all know Axl doesn't support anything to do with the old band except playing their songs live," confirmed Canter. Well, no surprise there.

They should change their name to "Negative Spin" as that's what they seem to do all the time

• Like 1

Hell yeah! That's rad as hell!

This is what I said As you all know Axl doesn't support anything to do with the old band except playing their songs live,

Here is what they printed and also I did say that the band would get a chance to see the scrip including Axl. This is one of the reasons Axl stopped doing interviews.

Oh, and before you ask, no, Axl Rose will not be involved. "As you all know Axl doesn't support anything to do with the old band except playing their songs live," confirmed Canter. Well, no surprise there.

WOW. I've never had any sort of dealings with the press, but that's amazing to me. It's incredible how they can take something so simple and put such a spin (no pun intended) on it.

Hell yeah! That's rad as hell!

WOW. I've never had any sort of dealings with the press, but that's amazing to me. It's incredible how they can take something so simple and put such a spin (no pun intended) on it.

To be fair. They're simply writing their story. They're not saying Marc said "no surprise there." They quote him accurately. They just editorialize with hit a bit. And they're spot on in their sentiment too. :shrugs:

• Like 2

When do we start guessing on who plays who? My vote wld be to play axl(since he's gotta be in his early to mid 20's)is the guy who played goblin in the new spiderman movie or zack effron.

Dane Dehaan?
I thought that was a cupcake suggestion since it was made alongside Zac Effron, but he doesn't seem like a bad choice at first glance. At first glance, I say, just based on his pictures in Google Images. I haven't seen any movies with him.

A9NrBYVCMAMJFy8.jpg

That kid is awesome... I dont know if he can play Axl, though.

Here's a picture of Axl looking a lot like Dane Dehaan..

tumblr_n670syDpke1qi31vgo1_400.jpg

Dane Dehaan?

A9NrBYVCMAMJFy8.jpg

That kid is awesome... I dont know if he can play Axl, though.

Here's a picture of Axl looking a lot like Dane Dehaan..

tumblr_n670syDpke1qi31vgo1_400.jpg

It is meant to be, he shares Axl's birthday!