Use Your Illusion Tour Documentary

Can you put a download link? By the time I watch it someone will have removed it :(

Thanks alot for this, don't have time now to watch :( but thanks for the upload looks great

Download it from YT...just google YT downloader (not converter, it will convert it to mp3)

• Like 1

what's up with repeating 10 times that DTJ was dedicated to Izzy?

nice way to spend almost 4 hours though - it was like reading gnrontour.com + video

one thing I didn't like - you mentioned the alleged GNR name signing by Duff & Slash to Axl, but you didn't quote Axl on this - and he said it didn't happen at all

it's not about what's the truth but it's fair to let the two sides speak.... there are a lot of Axl's quotes from mygnr or HTGTH that could be used - 'cos Axl didn't wirte autobiography like Slash and Duff doesn't mean he can't be quoted...

Edited by Liquor & Whores
  • Like 1

what's up with repeating 10 times that DTJ was dedicated to Izzy?

nice way to spend almost 4 hours though - it was like reading gnrontour.com + video

one thing I didn't like - you mentioned the alleged GNR name signing by Duff & Slash to Axl, but you didn't quote Axl on this - and he said it didn't happen at all

it's not about what's the truth but it's fair to let the two sides speak.... there are a lot of Axl's quotes from mygnr or HTGTH that could be used - 'cos Axl didn't wirte autobiography like Slash and Duff doesn't mean he can't be quoted...

The repeating of the DTJ dedications to Izzy was just to really get across the point of how pissed Axl was at him. I also put them because not much happened in 1993 except for a few rants and those dedications so I just put them all in. Fuck it lol. I'm glad that the video came off as reading gnrontour.com + video. That's pretty much how I intended it to come off so that's good. As for not putting Axl's MyGNR quotes, that was my bad. Even though I personally don't believe his story, I still should've included it.