Use Your Illusion Tour Documentary

This was really good. Well done.

I hadn't seen a lot of this footage. And good job on keeping the quality decent. I know how big of a pain it can be to combine multiple sources like this. Not to mention trying to get the best quality of each source.

I hadn't realized how many shows on this tour were cancelled or rescheduled. Seems like anytime the frequency of shows were too close together, they'd end up cancelling the next few.

---

In seeing Axl respond the same way, to nearly identical situations, over and over and over, I now give more trust to the stories of his ex girlfriends and the domestic violence stuff.

He's got a little of the "bad crazy" in him. Like, "Jesus, wtf is wrong with this guy? Let's get out of here."

I'd never really noticed it before. But when you see all these instances played in successsion, it sort of pops out at you.

• Like 1

It does, I won't watch stretched shit. Soz.

What does "soz" mean?

Sorry in some weird kind of slang :shrugs:

EDIT:and now, a few hours later video is unavaible...

Gotcha, thanks. I'm an adult, so I'm not up-to-date on all the weird slang words of today.

I was talking to a friend the other day and he said "Don't be jelly of my brekkie that I had on cra-cra vacay."

I defriended him and told him to never contact me again.

Bummer - I watched a little over an hour of it. Awesome video.

And F*CK whomever in the GnR Camp that got the video deleted.

If you aren't going to release an Illusions DVD yourselves - then why in the hell would you prevent FANS OF THE BAND from seeing all this amazing footage??????

GnR and Team Brazil have to be the MOST UN-FAN-FRIENDLY band in the world.

• Like 1

Gotcha, thanks. I'm an adult, so I'm not up-to-date on all the weird slang words of today.

I was talking to a friend the other day and he said "Don't be jelly of my brekkie that I had on cra-cra vacay."

:rofl-lol:

WTF is a brekkie? :lol:

:rofl-lol:

WTF is a brekkie? :lol:

A word that hipster douches use for breakfast.

The new trend now is to abbreviate and add a "y" sound at the end of words. Selfie become popular - now douches do it for other words. Brekkie instead of breakfast. Jelly instead of jealous. The level of douchery is cringeworthy.

It took me over three months to complete. I started it right after I uploaded the song premiere's video. I think it's safe to say that I'm the biggest 17yo G N' R fan if I took all that time to make this haha! Enjoy!

This whole thing was really, really cool.

I obviously knew all the facts from over the years. And with some, I have the audio bootlegs. But I had never seen video of some of these events.

Really great job. Very interesting watch for any hardcore fan that loved that tour as I did.

It does, I won't watch stretched shit. Soz.

What does "soz" mean?

Sorry in some weird kind of slang :shrugs:

EDIT:and now, a few hours later video is unavaible...

Ha-ha...I'm an adult too, but some other forum member thaught me- google it :D

It is working again...don't know what happened earlier:shrugs:

• Like 1

It was fascinating to see the entire St. Louis incident.

I didn't know about the back story. The biker guy interrupting the show, giving Axl his card, harassing other fans and the security not doing anything about it because they were friends with the bikers. That is a lot of context to leave out of the story that everybody knows about.

Axl didn't handle it correctly or professionally.

BUT at least we know now why he did it. And he shouldn't be as vilified as he did for starting the riot - he actually had a reason for leaving the stage. He shouldn't shoulder all the blame for that.

It was fascinating to see the entire St. Louis incident.

I didn't know about the back story. The biker guy interrupting the show, giving Axl his card, harassing other fans and the security not doing anything about it because they were friends with the bikers. That is a lot of context to leave out of the story that everybody knows about.

Axl didn't handle it correctly or professionally.

BUT at least we know now why he did it. And he shouldn't be as vilified as he did for starting the riot - he actually had a reason for leaving the stage. He shouldn't shoulder all the blame for that.

He was fucking nuts jumping in the crowd like that. Horrendous decision making.

Good job, OP!

Skipped right at the part where Axl thrashes Izzy on stage night after night. :facepalm:

Not only a compulsive liar and a back-stabbing person but always bitter and full of hate. Axl is definitely one of a kind! :rolleyes:

...and has been since day one.

If something happened where all the sudden you chose to have a problem with it after turning a blind eye for however long, isn't that a bit odd?

Hey OP, thanks from Chicago. I appreciate seeing the band, the members, their looks, and the show evolve. This is a great movie.

One favor- could you list the times at which the different legs or years begin? Thanks!

Thanks a lot man! I updated the leg times in the description for ya.

Good job, OP!

Skipped right at the part where Axl thrashes Izzy on stage night after night. :facepalm:

Not only a compulsive liar and a back-stabbing person but always bitter and full of hate. Axl is definitely one of a kind! :rolleyes:

Yeah, bitter and full of hate. Unlike say, someone who logs on a forum to post the same exact complaints about the same guy they've never met day after day after day after...

OP, great doc you made there. Watched the whole thing.

My 70 year old uncle was a hipster douche? :lol:

Yeah, it's really more a British-ism

My 70 year old uncle was a hipster douche? :lol:

Unfortunately.........if he says thinks like brekkie and jelly and selfie and cray-cray and vacay then he probably was a little bit of one.

Hipster isn't the right word as there are two different meanings for it now. What do you call the 40-50 year old person who talks with all the middle school lingo or whatever words the hip hop culture is making popular?

"My brekkie is really good, don't be jelly. I'm on a cray-cray vacay right now, I'll be gone for more than a minute so I'll send you a selfie so you aren't butt-hurt, yolo."

Yeah, bitter and full of hate. Unlike say, someone who logs on a forum to post the same exact complaints about the same guy they've never met day after day after day after...

A quick look at the first pages of Nosaj's content page shows how wrong you are. Nice try though.