• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Len Cnut

• DieselDaisy

• Dazey

• SoulMonster

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone, meet Genevieve Roseanne, who arrived on 23rd December. 

No booze for me last night. Early morning as usual.

Present from Uncle Lenny.

Posted Images

14 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

Ive had the idea for years now but can someone please take it forward and invent the forward indicator. A third indicator on the bonnet. So many harsh words between drivers could be avoided.

How would you see it from the back if its on the bonnet? :lol:

14 hours ago, Dazey said:

So you missed out on 6 wanks or 7? :lol: 

Had to get the mags down from the attick.

" Gash in the attick "

Called Sky to see if there was anything that can be done apparently ny router is 4 years old so upgraded to a new package saving £10 a month it's faster speeds and I get a new Router

On 29/12/2019 at 10:02 PM, spunko12345 said:

Ive had the idea for years now but can someone please take it forward and invent the forward indicator. A third indicator on the bonnet. So many harsh words between drivers could be avoided.

Well surely by process of elimination you can figure it out? I mean if neither the left of right indicators are flashing where the fuck else are they gonna go? Up? :lol: 

• Haha 2

5 beeps every minute: This means your alarm has reached the end of its life and needs to be replaced with a new alarm.

5:30 in the morning and my carbon monoxide detector decides it's time to die.  More than happy to throw it out!  Oh yeah, I'm awake.  And got that extra jolt when it didn't stop beeping after I replaced the batteries.  Thank you google and good night. 

11 hours ago, cineater said:

5:30 in the morning and my carbon monoxide detector decides it's time to die.  More than happy to throw it out!  Oh yeah, I'm awake.  And got that extra jolt when it didn't stop beeping after I replaced the batteries.  Thank you google and good night. 

Happend to me about a year back couldn't get it to shut up thankfully I live behind some woodlands so I got rid of it mafia style.

I have thrown one in a public bin before too