Jump to content

General Chat / Random Musings


Recommended Posts

Texas announced that schools will start on Monday, August 10. They're not sure exactly how to do this? 

Some kids can go to school and some can do virtual learning. I saw some Dallas teachers on the news yesterday and they are worried how they can teach and keep themselves and the kids safe. Kids might not have to wear masks. Are you kidding me? My child will wear a mask. I also think cafeterias will open and kids will eat in the lunchrooms but distancing. That means serving over 400 kids each day will take a long time since you have to have them stay 6 feet apart when they go through the lunch line.

I'm very stressed about this. I don't want my child missing out on her school work, but will the schools keep her safe?

The schools districts only announced the date and nothing else, except kids won't have to wear masks. That's not acceptable, since Dr. Fauci and the CDC say wear masks.

Also the teachers were told that their classrooms would be cleaned throughout the day. They want to know who will do it and how often?

Gov Abbott made a statement that if some child or teacher gets the virus they will deal with it. What the fuck does that mean? No one wants this virus and I sure as hell don't want my kid to get it either. 

If this doesn't work, I bet they close the schools again and we're back to square one yet again.

I want my kid to get a good education, but it seems no one in charge knows how to do this? I'm waiting for the school principal to contact us parents and hopefully we can work it out to try to keep everyone safe while in school.

Stay safe.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 21.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Len Cnut

    3818

  • DieselDaisy

    2035

  • Dazey

    1475

  • SoulMonster

    1068

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone, meet Genevieve Roseanne, who arrived on 23rd December. 

No booze for me last night. Early morning as usual.

Present from Uncle Lenny.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, soon said:

I don’t wanna kid or a live-in girlfriend. Fuck all that! I mean having a women get to share control of your space? You can get kisses off the Internet. So what’s the point of pretending to like her minty chickpea and couscous while holding in farts? What - because you ‘love her so much?’ You love her colourful nails and her fucking braid? Her pink shoes and frilly shirts? Fuck me, I can’t think of anything gayer than being in love with a woman. :lol:

lol let me tell you when you have a partner, anything goes. We are all human who fart and sneeze and piss and shit. Once you accept this, you're okay. 

It's not like in a movie. No one ever farts or shits or pees unless it's in the script in a comedy movie.

I remember Carrie from Sex and the city farting in bed with Mr. Big and she was so embarrassed, but I thought that was real life!

It's not written in stone that anyone has to find a partner and get married and share their space. You do what's best for you.

Because if you do find someone to love, yeah, there are many things you'll have to share and compromise over. Sometimes, it's not worth the trouble! lol

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, RussTCB said:

Growing a podcast audience is such a grind, but I'm keeping at it. 

Awww.  I'm gonna start listening to your shit now, I promise.  Fuckin' don't talk about fuckin' Pink Floyd the whole time though, please.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Awww.  I'm gonna start listening to your shit now, I promise.  Fuckin' don't talk about fuckin' Pink Floyd the whole time though, please.

Haha, I do talk about Floyd here and there but not a ton, I promise! 

1 hour ago, lukepowell1988 said:

I have listened to a few enjoyed it you just gotta roll up the sleeves and get on with it.

Thanks. Yeah, I'm definitely putting in the work. Sometimes it's a bit overwhelming to keep up with everything needed to make the show successful, but I'm trying my best :)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Got suckerpunched/assaulted today by a junkie scumbag wigger cunt. A guy who's 25 years old and loudly talks on the phone in the apartment building corridors about drugs, raps very poorly and says things like it's okay he fucks a 16yrld.

I was totally caught by surprise as he's half my size so wasn't expecting it tbh and he really went absolutely beserk as in jumped up on me flailing as if his life depended on it. A few moments later once I gathered my senses I slammed him up against the wall and incapacitated him. No real damage done to me despite multiple direct punches to the face just cuts on my neck arms and back and my nose is pretty sore. This all happened within 2mins.

His back was facing down the stairs I could have killed this cunt but I'm twice his size so would probably be immediately blamed even if I retaliated without doing something that extreme. Part of me feels like going into his apartment and mutilating and torturing him. I don't like letting people get away with things. I feel I've been too restrained and understanding and appear weak. I'm trying to tell myself well I've handled myself and the situation pretty well, I'm being mature - terrific. That's what I'm supposed to do, right? Constantly hold back like an idiot while scum roam the world without a care in their ugly shrivelled heads.

  • Wow 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SoulMonster said:

Why did you end up in a fight with the guy?

Moved one of his bags out of my way which he'd left in my doorway.

He's very sulky and apologetic now, at least to my face.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

It's bizarre. I would move if people around you are this violent.

The thing is though it's literally just him. I'm not in a ghetto or something. Myself and everyone else are totally normal. The landlord is a fucking cunt to rent to someone like this.

We need to reopen asylums.

Police said if I press charges it could take as long as a year and I don't think I have the time or patience for that. Getting him kicked out asap if the dreadful landlord doesn't follow through I'll move I guess but don't want to and shouldn't have to.

Edited by Oldest Goat
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

justin bieber sues 2 feminists who accuse him of rape without proof, for 20 million dollars.

I'm not a fan of bieber by all means, but he's now become my new hero! 

now before the ususal suspects come out moaning and complaining: it should go without saying that rape should be punished in the fiercest ways, but so does accusing people without proof. As this seems the case here, bieber gets all of my sympathy. It's about time that they stopped canceling people without proof. We live in a state of justice, which means innocent until proven. We should all be in a position to live a peacefull life, without the risk of the first offended feminist running accusations on you. God knows these feminists have more than a screw loose, and can lash it out far more than they can take it in. They can do lots of damage to people, and it needs to be stopped. Fuck the feminists.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, action said:

justin bieber sues 2 feminists who accuse him of rape without proof, for 20 million dollars.

I'm not a fan of bieber by all means, but he's now become my new hero! 

now before the ususal suspects come out moaning and complaining: it should go without saying that rape should be punished in the fiercest ways, but so does accusing people without proof. As this seems the case here, bieber gets all of my sympathy. It's about time that they stopped canceling people without proof. We live in a state of justice, which means innocent until proven. We should all be in a position to live a peacefull life, without the risk of the first offended feminist running accusations on you. God knows these feminists have more than a screw loose, and can lash it out far more than they can take it in. They can do lots of damage to people, and it needs to be stopped. Fuck the feminists.

How do you know they're feminists? 

To be fair her confession does read like a smutty novel 'he started tracing my underwear with his finger', what is this, Mills and Boon? :lol:  I hope she weren't raped, bless her, maybe she's just not a good storyteller. 

2 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Got suckerpunched/assaulted today by a junkie scumbag wigger cunt. A guy who's 25 years old and loudly talks on the phone in the apartment building corridors about drugs, raps very poorly and says things like it's okay he fucks a 16yrld.

I was totally caught by surprise as he's half my size so wasn't expecting it tbh and he really went absolutely beserk as in jumped up on me flailing as if his life depended on it. A few moments later once I gathered my senses I slammed him up against the wall and incapacitated him. No real damage done to me despite multiple direct punches to the face just cuts on my neck arms and back and my nose is pretty sore. This all happened within 2mins.

His back was facing down the stairs I could have killed this cunt but I'm twice his size so would probably be immediately blamed even if I retaliated without doing something that extreme. Part of me feels like going into his apartment and mutilating and torturing him. I don't like letting people get away with things. I feel I've been too restrained and understanding and appear weak. I'm trying to tell myself well I've handled myself and the situation pretty well, I'm being mature - terrific. That's what I'm supposed to do, right? Constantly hold back like an idiot while scum roam the world without a care in their ugly shrivelled heads.

Nah, you done alright, you don't wanna catch a case off some stupidness.  Keep an eye out next time you're in the hallways though. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

It's bizarre. I would move if people around you are this violent.

You live such an idyllic charmed life, bless you, I'm so jealous.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Oldest Goat said:

The thing is though it's literally just him. I'm not in a ghetto or something. Myself and everyone else are totally normal. The landlord is a fucking cunt to rent to someone like this.

We need to reopen asylums.

Police said if I press charges it could take as long as a year and I don't think I have the time or patience for that. Getting him kicked out asap if the dreadful landlord doesn't follow through I'll move I guess but don't want to and shouldn't have to.

Are you on a high enough floor for him to have an "accident"? :lol: 

  • GNFNR 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

How do you know they're feminists? 

 

well, they must be, since that's what feminists do: to sue people :shrugs:

it's the classic story. some low-life trying to gain 5 minutes of fame, possibly money, from a celebrity you happened to shag once ("I was raped too!", the other one says), destroying the career of a beloved entertainer in the process (not beloved by me, but by many people nonetheless).

I hope that bieber won't settle this with a million dollar deal, giving the leeches what they want, but makes them smell some of their own coffee.

Likewise, I hope that no rape was involved. Otherwise, I'd be an inconsiderate douchebag.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, action said:

well, they must be, since that's what feminists do: to sue people :shrugs:

Don't talk bollocks fella :lol:

34 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Are you on a high enough floor for him to have an "accident"? :lol: 

I love that your idea of practical advice is straight out of fuckin' Wil E Coyote and Roadrunner, what, drop an ACME anvil on his head? :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Len Cnut said:

Don't talk bollocks fella :lol:

there's some truth in it though. if you sue people, you're a douchebag.

Why can't people just leave people alone? "I have my life, you have yours." => doesn't sound too bad does it?

More and more, I view society as that main character in the movie "falling down".

69359369_415683799065045_428328021754118

=> this is so me

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

The thing is though it's literally just him. I'm not in a ghetto or something. Myself and everyone else are totally normal. The landlord is a fucking cunt to rent to someone like this.

We need to reopen asylums.

Police said if I press charges it could take as long as a year and I don't think I have the time or patience for that. Getting him kicked out asap if the dreadful landlord doesn't follow through I'll move I guess but don't want to and shouldn't have to.

Listen, don't be a dickhead, there's a whole building full of other people that are subjected to the cunt, they're not all ironing him out, are they?  Be smart, chill back, ignore the cunt, sooner or later people like that write their own fuckin' ticket, why should you be the one to act rash and cause a load of upheaval for yourself.  Also, you blatantly know you can have the cunt so its not like you've got something to prove, fuck him.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

Don't talk bollocks fella :lol:

I love that your idea of practical advice is straight out of fuckin' Wil E Coyote and Roadrunner, what, drop an ACME anvil on his head? :lol:

More like drop the pavement on his head. :lol: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

You live such an idyllic charmed life, bless you, I'm so jealous.

Burt I would think that not expecting to be jumped on because you move someone's property away from your door, is the default in not only Norway but most places in the UK, too. If Goat's story didn't lift your eyebrows the slightest, then I would say that it is not me living in a quiet, peaceful neighbourhood but you living in a bad one.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SoulMonster said:

Burt I would think that not expecting to be jumped on because you move someone's property away from your door, is the default in not only Norway but most places in the UK, too. If Goat's story didn't lift your eyebrows the slightest, then I would say that it is not me living in a quiet, peaceful neighbourhood but you living in a bad one.

Oh there's some fuckin' cunts out there man, you'd be surprised! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Len Cnut said:

Oh there's some fuckin' cunts out there man, you'd be surprised! 

I know there are, I just don't expect them to attack me because I move their property. It's not like I haven't been, or lived, in "seedy" parts of cities, I just don't expect random acts of violence against me even if I know they happen now and then to people. I used to have this apartment near one of the most popular nightlife areas of my city, and it was of all kinds of people living in that neightbourhood, from students, musicians, artsy fellows, druggies, etc, and yes, random acts of violence happened and happens, but still not something you would expect to happen to you just from moving a bad someone had placed infront of your door. I am not saying it is unheard of, just that it is bizarre to be physically attacked from something like that.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...