General Chat / Random Musings

19 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

I know there are, I just don't expect them to attack me because I move their property. It's not like I haven't been, or lived, in "seedy" parts of cities, I just don't expect random acts of violence against me even if I know they happen now and then to people. I used to have this apartment near one of the most popular nightlife areas of my city, and it was of all kinds of people living in that neightbourhood, from students, musicians, artsy fellows, druggies, etc, and yes, random acts of violence happened and happens, but still not something you would expect to happen to you just from moving a bad someone had placed infront of your door. I am not saying it is unheard of, just that it is bizarre to be physically attacked from something like that.

Oh its definitely odd but...I dunno, I spend most of my life in town centres etc so its like...I dunno, you see one of everything.  I ain’t lived anywhere near a dodgy manor since the 90s either, though for one reason or another I always seem to find myself in em.  

• Replies 21.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Len Cnut

• DieselDaisy

• Dazey

• SoulMonster

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone, meet Genevieve Roseanne, who arrived on 23rd December. 

No booze for me last night. Early morning as usual.

Present from Uncle Lenny.

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Oh its definitely odd but...I dunno, I spend most of my life in town centres etc so its like...I dunno, you see one of everything.  I ain’t lived anywhere near a dodgy manor since the 90s either, though for one reason or another I always seem to find myself in em.  

If we swapped lives there'd be good material for a documentary or sitcom.

15 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

If we swapped lives there'd be good material for a documentary or sitcom.

Or if we shared a house :lol:  Thats the basis for just about every sitcom in Christendom, the odd couple, Harold and Albert, Del and Rodney, Hancock and Sid James.  I don't think we'd clash enough though, there's not too much we disagree on so perhaps your life swap reality TV idea is better.  I don't think you'd find it hard living in a dodgy manor, everyone adapts, just keep your mouth shut and don't stand out, thats 90% of it.

Edited by Len Cnut
35 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

Subscribed via Pocketcasts, thank you. 

Thank you! We normally have one new episode every Monday, but currently we're putting bonus / tournament episodes out every Friday too :)

Just now, RussTCB said:

Thank you! We normally have one new episode every Monday, but currently we're putting bonus / tournament episodes out every Friday too :)

You should have forum members as guests .. Because that has gone so well in the past.

Maybe invite old Lispy len @Len Cnut on for comical value?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, lukepowell1988 said:

You should have forum members as guests .. Because that has gone so well in the past.

I'm not opposed to having forum members on. We've done a lot of interviews lately, so I've got my set up down pretty well now for having remote guests. 

1 minute ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Whats he gonna invite me for, I dunno fuck all about Metallica and Pink Floyd other than I think they're shite.

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Got suckerpunched/assaulted today by a junkie scumbag wigger cunt. A guy who's 25 years old and loudly talks on the phone in the apartment building corridors about drugs, raps very poorly and says things like it's okay he fucks a 16yrld.

I was totally caught by surprise as he's half my size so wasn't expecting it tbh and he really went absolutely beserk as in jumped up on me flailing as if his life depended on it. A few moments later once I gathered my senses I slammed him up against the wall and incapacitated him. No real damage done to me despite multiple direct punches to the face just cuts on my neck arms and back and my nose is pretty sore. This all happened within 2mins.

His back was facing down the stairs I could have killed this cunt but I'm twice his size so would probably be immediately blamed even if I retaliated without doing something that extreme. Part of me feels like going into his apartment and mutilating and torturing him. I don't like letting people get away with things. I feel I've been too restrained and understanding and appear weak. I'm trying to tell myself well I've handled myself and the situation pretty well, I'm being mature - terrific. That's what I'm supposed to do, right? Constantly hold back like an idiot while scum roam the world without a care in their ugly shrivelled heads.

Sorry @Oldest Goat :wacko: fortunately you are in good sharp physical , glad you are ok. 👍👊

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Whats he gonna invite me for, I dunno fuck all about Metallica and Pink Floyd other than I think they're shite.

LOL, we discuss a whole shit load more music than those two bands.... 

9 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

LOL, we discuss a whole shit load more music than those two bands.... 

Yeah, I didn't mean that to sound like that, I just meant bands outside my narrow scope.

• Like 1

stabbing in glasgow

hate and division in society is at an alltime high. @Oldest Goat will certainly agree with this statement.

this is what you get, when the media is subtly pitting people against each other, day after day after day. this is what you get, when you frustrate people with ridiculous juridical procedures and general intolerance to each other's opinion.

Also, despite the efforts of so called "social awareness" groups to make this world a better place to live. Either they failed miserably in their intentions, or they don't do enough.

People are animals: you can either try to respect each other (which is totally imaginary), or to oppress the people with extreme police force. 

Social awareness efforts have failed. The next step: totalitarity and total intolerance? Mark my words: the powers of the police will not be loosened, they will only gain in power.

Edited by action
4 minutes ago, Graeme said:

I just googled "MyGNR forum podcast" :lol:.

But I didn’t have to and surely that’s the point? :lol: 

• Haha 2

Mini update: Guy has been going ballistic nonstop angry rapping, have overheard him saying things like he wants to kill me and leave me in a ditch, that he has devil wings on his back, he can see the future, really insane shit the list goes on lol.

Landlord is fully aware of all the details and everything. Cops have spoken to him too. Landlord called him and told him he has to behave(!) or he has to give his 3weeks notice; lmfao. Incredible. I'm probably going to have to move ffs.

• Sad 1
3 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Mini update: Guy has been going ballistic nonstop angry rapping, have overheard him saying things like he wants to kill me and leave me in a ditch, that he has devil wings on his back, he can see the future, really insane shit the list goes on lol.

Landlord is fully aware of all the details and everything. Cops have spoken to him too. Landlord called him and told him he has to behave(!) or he has to give his 3weeks notice; lmfao. Incredible. I'm probably going to have to move ffs.

Geez goat...that guy sounds like one crazy mother fucker. It sucks that you would have to be the one who has to move versus the guy making the deadly threats! Wtf. :thumbsdown:

3 hours ago, soon said:

Cool. So, how would you respond to the man who is ordering the little breakfast? :P

like any sane man would do; shoot a hole in the roof with an uzi :P

• Like 1
7 hours ago, soon said:

Cool. So, how would you respond to the man who is ordering the little breakfast? :P

I'd go 'you'll never measure you to your father', that oughta do it :D

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Haha 1