General Chat / Random Musings

5 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

It's the awesome Norwegian, sexy guitar player, everybody's favorite arctic rebel. 

Ah right, yeah, baby Slash, the King Asiatic, holding power like a Kraft-matic, bless him.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 2
  • Replies 21.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Len Cnut

• DieselDaisy

• Dazey

• SoulMonster

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone, meet Genevieve Roseanne, who arrived on 23rd December. 

No booze for me last night. Early morning as usual.

Present from Uncle Lenny.

Posted Images

5 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Why be angry? The guy's leaving. You should celebrate. 

I'm a complex individual I can both celebrate and bitch & moan. :lol:

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

Yeah, listen to the man @Oldest Goat, don’t lose sight of yourself and end up that guy whoose always tripping, it’ll make an unpleasant person of you one day, I’m not saying that to give you a hard time, I’m just saying, you’re an alright lad, funny as fuck, get some chill and don’t allow shit to wind you up all the time man, you don’t always have to be in kick off mode all the time.  Save kick off mode for that precise moment, rare moments, when its actually right, reasonable, valid and correct to kick off, otherwise you’ll end up that ‘talkin’ loud but don’t do shit’ guy, you don’t wannabe like that.  In fact, try to avoid kick off mode altogether man, fuck that shit.  Lets say you go kick the shit out of him right now...then what?  Best case scenario, you lace him up, get away with it, feel momentarily vindicated then spend the rest of the day with sore knuckles and a bad mood, worst case you get clocked and end up in the fuckin’ custody suite at the local copshop, how is either end of that spectrum desirable?  

Thanks mate and yes you're right I agree. Just for context I said that on here and then spoke to him, thanked him for the note and wished him well in a very diplomatic manager way, in an effort to ensure a smooth exodus.

I spoke to Jan a bit and she said "You sound so calm!" :lol: I can rant and rave at times but pretty chill mostly.

• Like 2
  • GNFNR 2
Just now, spunko12345 said:

My 4 year old has some problems with his speech and we are sitting here watching Thomas Tank and friends and he's naming them all as they come on the screen. When the Fat Controller comes on he misses half of it and he's just saying Fat Cunt 😂

See, to me that says he doesn’t have any problem at all, he’s just Welsh. :lol: 

Also, on a more serious note my daughter didn’t speak a word until she was about three and a half and now we can’t shut her up. 

• Haha 1
50 minutes ago, Dazey said:

See, to me that says he doesn’t have any problem at all, he’s just Welsh. :lol: 

Also, on a more serious note my daughter didn’t speak a word until she was about three and a half and now we can’t shut her up. 

You haven't missed anything. Nothing my kids said before the age of three was even remotely interesting or funny. 

• Like 1
Just now, SoulMonster said:

You haven't missed anything. Nothing my kids said before the age of three was even remotely interesting or funny. 

Of course not, they’re Norwegian. It was probably indistinguishable from the monotonous robotic drone of the fridge. :P:lol:  

• Haha 1

My boy had typical autistic traits from the age of year dot which we didn't recognise until he was 12 months - 2 years (Or tried not to notice from me. Everyone else did aha it's normal not to say daddy or mummy for 3 years 😂)  His educational needs have been statemented now and he's going to an amazing school in September. 

Plus he has now said "Fat cunt" which i think was when i was reading one of   @Dazey  posts so I couldn't be prouder 😁

• Haha 2
20 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Unlike their father, even after all these years :P

nah, I'm talking bollox mate. you're all right ;)

21 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

My 4 year old has some problems with his speech and we are sitting here watching Thomas Tank and friends and he's naming them all as they come on the screen. When the Fat Controller comes on he misses half of it and he's just saying Fat Cunt 😂

My son does the same .. Not when watching TV but when I come home from work 

• Haha 1
On 25/07/2020 at 11:19 PM, goldentobacco said:

We had a gig (COVID-friendly :lol: ) a few hours ago, and it's probably the craziest crowd I've witnessed from the stage. I was zoning out on the guitar, and I looked up and saw the whole audience moshing out like cavemen, while the rhythm guitarist's hand was fucking covered all over in blood! Amazing stuff

I did that too, back in the day. Worst part was that it was an open mic night and the guitar wasn't mine...

Snapshot-20110217.jpg

• Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Graeme said:

I did that too, back in the day. Worst part was that it was an open mic night and the guitar wasn't mine...

Snapshot-20110217.jpg

It's becoming a common thing at our shows. The rhythm guitarist, for all his greatness, has horrible picking technique :lol:

He plays really hard and intense usually, and when it's a great show and he gets even more amped up, he does all he can to hurt himself :lol:

Honestly I haven't thought about the injuries at our shows all that much. There are the ankles getting fucked and the occasional head injury, but the most severe was a broken tail bone in the audience during a mosh pit. Fucking hilarious honestly

3 minutes ago, goldentobacco said:

It's becoming a common thing at our shows. The rhythm guitarist, for all his greatness, has horrible picking technique :lol:

He plays really hard and intense usually, and when it's a great show and he gets even more amped up, he does all he can to hurt himself :lol:

Honestly I haven't thought about the injuries at our shows all that much. There are the ankles getting fucked and the occasional head injury, but the most severe was a broken tail bone in the audience during a mosh pit. Fucking hilarious honestly

I wasn't planning to play at all on the night that photo was taken - went to the bar and the open mic was on so a friend and I got up to do a few songs. I had no pick with me and the guitar was an acoustic, so I tried to just go at it with my nails. I couldn't feel it at the time, had no idea I was doing any damage. It was only as I left the building and the adrenaline wore off that I looked down at my hands and realised that they were a mess. Apparently I left big bloody streaks all over the guitar :lol: .

• Haha 1
On 26/07/2020 at 5:22 AM, Oldest Goat said:

Just noticed a note under my door from my retarded pedo cunt neighbour lol "Dear tennant I'm sorry for the problems So I wish things were different But oh well Shit happens So after the 28th Ill be gone so you want have to worry Abut me Good luck with life Kind Regards ADRIAN *apparently satanic symbols* lucifer the Devil Shell punish your evil *more satanic symbols*

It's taking every fibre of my being not to fucking destroy this ugly little cretin. I'm so tempted to knock on his door rn and at least tell him to tell the devil to suck my dick.

I'm literally Right Next Door To Hell lmfao.

On 26/07/2020 at 10:21 AM, Len Cnut said:

Yeah, listen to the man @Oldest Goat, don’t lose sight of yourself and end up that guy whoose always tripping, it’ll make an unpleasant person of you one day, I’m not saying that to give you a hard time, I’m just saying, you’re an alright lad, funny as fuck, get some chill and don’t allow shit to wind you up all the time man, you don’t always have to be in kick off mode all the time.  Save kick off mode for that precise moment, rare moments, when its actually right, reasonable, valid and correct to kick off, otherwise you’ll end up that ‘talkin’ loud but don’t do shit’ guy, you don’t wannabe like that.  In fact, try to avoid kick off mode altogether man, fuck that shit.  Lets say you go kick the shit out of him right now...then what?  Best case scenario, you lace him up, get away with it, feel momentarily vindicated then spend the rest of the day with sore knuckles and a bad mood, worst case you get clocked and end up in the fuckin’ custody suite at the local copshop, how is either end of that spectrum desirable?  

Don't listen to this fucking poof Oldest Goat. You should go there tonight and brutally assault the cunt. I bet the fucker used to wank into your letterbox on the sly aswell. Are you capable of tolerating that level of disrespect? I certainly couldn't. He would be a walking dead man. A zombie if you will. A zombie with a black eye.

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Graeme said:

Snapshot-20110217.jpg

I still can’t get over how different you look these days. :lol: 

There were 4 homeless dogs in front of my house today. I called Animal Control twice. No one came for them. they ate and drank the food and water I usually keep outside for stray cats.

poor dogs looked hungry and dirty. If someone owns them I hope they are missed or maybe find their way home again. They didn't have any collars on them. Maybe they have those chips. Not sure. It just broke my heart to see them outside in this heat.

I totally understand if you can't afford to take care of your animals, but don't just dump them to fend for themselves. There are shelters and some animal vets who will take them in.

Another way humans fuck with other living things.

55 minutes ago, Dazey said:

I still can’t get over how different you look these days. :lol: 

Hahaha, my hair's about halfway back to that length again with the lack of access to a barber. It's been a kinda fun nostalgia trip to be honest.

3 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

Don't listen to this fucking poof Oldest Goat. You should go there tonight and brutally assault the cunt. I bet the fucker used to wank into your letterbox on the sly aswell. Are you capable of tolerating that level of disrespect? I certainly couldn't. He would be a walking dead man. A zombie if you will. A zombie with a black eye.

He was even talkin’ bout yo momma! :lol: 

• Haha 2

tom cruise is the man. he must be the greatest action movie actor of the last decades, surely? I dont' understand he's the pissing bag all the time. the guy's a boss

3 hours ago, action said:

tom cruise is the gay scientology man. he must be the greatest gay action movie gay actor of the last decades, surely? I dont' understand he's the gay pissing bag all the time. the gay’s a gay boss.

Fixed.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Haha 1
22 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Fixed.

at least, he's not a nonce. I'm not sure he's gotten canceled by twitter either, so that's something.

let the mad dog be with his scientology gang. So what if they're having sex with pigs and sheep. Surely there's no harm in that? Now if they would have sex with women, that would be seriously worrying.

Edited by action
Just now, action said:

at least, he's not a nonce. I'm not sure he's gotten canceled by twitter either, so that's something.

let the mad dog be with his scientology gang. So what if they're having sex with pigs and sheep. Surely there's not harm in that? Now if they would have sex with women, that would be seriously worrying.

Did I miss something? :lol:

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

Did I miss something? :lol:

all those fringe service clubs have weird initiation rituals man. Involving group masterbation and sex with animals while the others are watching. My advice to you, as your councel, is to stay clear of them.