• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Len Cnut

• DieselDaisy

• Dazey

• SoulMonster

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone, meet Genevieve Roseanne, who arrived on 23rd December. 

No booze for me last night. Early morning as usual.

Present from Uncle Lenny.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

My TV has a dead pixel right at the top of the screen.

Now I know its there I can't stop fucking looking at it!

Try having to live with eye floaters.

21 minutes ago, EvanG said:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floater

I've had many of them for years. They're harmless, but annoying as fuck. They can really drive you nuts when the light is bright.

That must really take some adjusting too. I know you enjoy cycling and observing architecture - both involving sight. So that seems especially lousy to have.

Just now, soon said:

That must really take some adjusting too. I know you enjoy cycling and observing architecture - both involving sight. So that seems especially lousy to have.

I've read about people killing themselves over this, but those are very rare cases and people who have it extremely bad and see huge floaters in almost every light condition, fortunately I don't have it that bad. I think many people have them but most don't see them or maybe only see some black dots or shades when they look at the sky or a white wall in a very bright room. The trick is to not pay attention to them obviously, just like people who have a constant ringing in the ears, but that's easier said than done of course, especially if you have a lot of visible floaters. I've learned to ignore them for the most part but it's still quite bothersome sometimes.

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, spunko12345 said:

Pity it didn't happen at night then they could have charged a few quid for that.

I would feel ripped of though. not even a palm tree.

6 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Do they come in my size?

They’re only available in European sizes. 

• Haha 1
14 hours ago, EvanG said:

I've read about people killing themselves over this, but those are very rare cases and people who have it extremely bad and see huge floaters in almost every light condition, fortunately I don't have it that bad. I think many people have them but most don't see them or maybe only see some black dots or shades when they look at the sky or a white wall in a very bright room. The trick is to not pay attention to them obviously, just like people who have a constant ringing in the ears, but that's easier said than done of course, especially if you have a lot of visible floaters. I've learned to ignore them for the most part but it's still quite bothersome sometimes.

I can image it would drive you insane.

I get Tinnitus on and off normally at night .. you learn to ignore it but some people get it so loudly in the ears they go fruity.

• Like 1

With all that's going on now the bombing in Beruit. A grandmother playing a piano in her bombed out home. My God! people freaking amaze me. I don't know where they get their strength.

So many people dead and suffering. Not sure how much more the world can take?

Gov Abbott wants to open some bars that are also restaurants. OMG!

Here we go again. I know people want to work, but you know people will come out in crowds again especially if there is live music and drinking. 

I wish I could fly the fuck out of this state. Damn it!

1 minute ago, action said:

i'll be having this as dinner this evening

file_000-18.jpeg

belgian mussels with french fries and a cold glass of beer

Fuck you! :lol: 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Chips yup beer yes ... Them horrible shelled things you can keep them

Oh it's all lovely. I'm just jealous. :lol: 

36 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Fuck you! :lol: 

I love them fuckin' beer glasses, I wish they still had them, pure nostalgia but...I dunno, I just love em. 

Pie chips and beer all the way.

Fuck the chips off and all if you like, just pie and beer works best.  Pie, beer and crisps.  Ready Salted.