Jump to content

General Chat / Random Musings


Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

I love them fuckin' beer glasses, I wish they still had them, pure nostalgia but...I dunno, I just love em. 

I've got two Maß beer glasses. These fuckers! :lol: 

huge-glass_1720072i.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 21.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Len Cnut

    3818

  • DieselDaisy

    2036

  • Dazey

    1475

  • SoulMonster

    1068

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone, meet Genevieve Roseanne, who arrived on 23rd December. 

No booze for me last night. Early morning as usual.

Present from Uncle Lenny.

Posted Images

Just now, Dazey said:

I've got two Maß beer glasses. These fuckers! :lol: 

huge-glass_1720072i.jpg

Outside of novelty value do they actually have any purpose?  I tell you what I saw once, a MASSIVE fuckin' bottle of Smirnoff, I mean this thing started at the floor and reached up to my chest.  HUGE fucker.  My mate used to collect pennies in it though once upon a time I'm told it had vodka in it.  How anyone poured it is beyond me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

Outside of novelty value do they actually have any purpose?  I tell you what I saw once, a MASSIVE fuckin' bottle of Smirnoff, I mean this thing started at the floor and reached up to my chest.  HUGE fucker.  My mate used to collect pennies in it though once upon a time I'm told it had vodka in it.  How anyone poured it is beyond me.

It's what they serve beer in in the Bavarian beer houses. It's 1 litre mug because metric system with loads of room for a decent head.

arnold-schwarzenegger-actors-celebrates-

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Dazey said:

It's what they serve beer in in the Bavarian beer houses. It's 1 litre mug because metric system with loads of room for a decent head.

arnold-schwarzenegger-actors-celebrates-

They're almost all fuckin' head.  Must wear on the arms a bit.  I like pints, I understand pints, they go at a pace that makes sense to me.  There's a fuckin' Audemars in that pic.

Edited by Len Cnut
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

They're almost all fuckin' head.  Must wear on the arms a bit.  I like pints, I understand pints, they go at a pace that makes sense to me.  There's a fuckin' Audemars in that pic.

It's just cuz you soft southern poofs like your lager flat as a fart with no head.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dazey said:

It's just cuz you soft southern poofs like your lager flat as a fart with no head.

Explain to me the point of a load of froth floating on top of your pint, go on, enlighten me :lol: 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

Explain to me the point of a load of froth floating on top of your pint, go on, enlighten me :lol: 

I just can't drink soft southern pranny beer. I mean a bit of a head should always be part of a decent pint. It's just flat and minging otherwise.

Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, Dazey said:

I just can't drink soft southern pranny beer. I mean a bit of a head should always be part of a decent pint. It's just flat and minging otherwise.

Hows it flat without 5 inches of fuckin’ head, look at the fuckin’ glass, there’s bubbles goin’ up it :lol:  A touch of it ain’t bad but you northern naffys take the piss.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Drank one of them outside Colosseum in Rome. 

Nice!

One of the most refreshing beer moments I had in my life was drinking one outside the Eiffel Tower, in the park area...followed by smoking a cigar while drinking my 2nd beer.  (We're not used to being able to drink a refreshing beer, on a hot day, in front of historic monuments in the U.S.)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Dazey said:

It's what they serve beer in in the Bavarian beer houses. It's 1 litre mug because metric system with loads of room for a decent head.

arnold-schwarzenegger-actors-celebrates-

You have to bury your face in a load of froth to drink any of that pint. You come up looking like you've been custard pied for half a sip of beer.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Texas hot yet again. What else is new?

Schools begin virtual teaching on Monday. Most likely kids and teachers will get acquainted and try to figure out the new way to teach on the computer. 

Tonight is a virtual meeting for my daughter's school. We already know her new teacher, but it'll be nice to see how the teachers and staff have been doing and how they feel about classes beginning next week.

I'm sure we're all feeling both excited and anxious.

4 hours ago, Ace Nova said:

014E5D7D-7740-4FC0-98CD-70B10D33C98E.thumb.jpeg.91d9cf14a97e01ab5d4b563c989f6600.jpeg

:lol:

I hear you! lol

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Explain to me the point of a load of froth floating on top of your pint, go on, enlighten me :lol: 

because we wanne be seen with real beer rather than with a glass of ice tea?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, action said:

because we wanne be seen with real beer rather than with a glass of ice tea?

I don’t care whats seen, I wanna drink the fucker, its not a royal command performance, its a pint.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Len Cnut said:

I don’t care whats seen, I wanna drink the fucker, its not a royal command performance, its a pint.

you're wrong son. my dad Always told me to drink your beer like a man, with dignity. You gotta drink it with style. the right glass, the right scarf. it needs to come right at the bull's bollox, he told me. like this:

 

jupilerbierglas33cl.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Some beers should have a big head, others shouldn't. If you drink at a bierstube in your lederhosen out of a fucking seidel, enjoy the head. It is not like someone is insisting the next bitter you order at Ye Olde Bung Hole should be half foam. Just accept cultural differences and beer variations and be nice to puppies. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

What a strange thing porn is. Nobody ever gets any appliances fixed. The plumber always arrives but nowt gets fixed. In Pornland there must be all these LAesque houses with knackered washing machines and sinks. And people always wait for the bus but never get on it - they've left before the bus arrives! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

You have to bury your face in a load of froth to drink any of that pint. You come up looking like you've been custard pied for half a sip of beer.

Whatever you do just don’t call it a Stein in Germany. I did and the waiter looked at me like I’d just shagged his granny and pissed on his kids. :lol: 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

What a strange thing porn is. Nobody ever gets any appliances fixed. The plumber always arrives but nowt gets fixed. In Pornland there must be all these LAesque houses with knackered washing machines and sinks. And people always wait for the bus but never get on it - they've left before the bus arrives! 

You watch narrative porn? You must have the premium membership! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Whatever you do just don’t call it a Stein in Germany. I did and the waiter looked at me like I’d just shagged his granny and pissed on his kids. :lol: 

And did you?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...