General Chat / Random Musings

6 hours ago, action said:

so generation-i found another thing to be outraged about on twitter

only a pervert mind could make the link between a plastic button and child abuse

Are you generation-i? Because youre so frequently outraged.

• Replies 21.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Len Cnut

• DieselDaisy

• Dazey

• SoulMonster

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone, meet Genevieve Roseanne, who arrived on 23rd December. 

No booze for me last night. Early morning as usual.

Present from Uncle Lenny.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, action said:

I'm generation X. an 80s kid. I ain't got time to be outraged

And yet you’ve posted about your outrage just now, that’s what I responded too. Weird. :lol:

6 minutes ago, soon said:

And yet you’ve posted about your outrage just now, that’s what I responded too. Weird. :lol:

me? i'm calm as a football stadium right now. just chillin':slash:

Bikers are having their annual meeting in Sturges South Dakota.

Most events are outside, but bars will be open and there's where the problem lies.

They are also having concerts every night, which pisses me off since I was supposed to see GNR next Tuesday and that's cancelled as well as my other concerts, yet this place will have concerts every night.

They expect over 250,000 bikers to show up.

I saw most of them without masks and not social distancing at all. How can they?

I know this city/state depends on this revenue, but at the cost of lives?

What happens after the weekend when the bikers go back to their home states?

The state said they wanted to cancel it, so why the fuck didn' t they close the borders and stop this madness? Is it so important for all these bikers to have a fun weekend?

I'm constantly shaking my head and that's probably why my neck hurts every damn day.

Have a safe weekend.

• Sad 1
16 hours ago, action said:

I'm generation X. an 80s kid. I ain't got time to be outraged

No you're not, generation X is the generation before us, you're my age aren't you?  That makes you a millenial, how old were you at the turn of the century?  Teenager right?  That makes you a millenial, Generation X is like...people of Kurt Cobains generation.

5 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

No you're not, generation X is the generation before us, you're my age aren't you?  That makes you a millenial, how old were you at the turn of the century?  Teenager right?  That makes you a millenial, Generation X is like...people of Kurt Cobains generation.

Suck my big fat hairy balls! :lol: 

UWtMz80.jpg 

Edited by Dazey
1 minute ago, Dazey said:

Suck my big fat hairy balls! :lol: 

UWtMz80.jpg 

Yeah, thats you though (and even then marginally) not action, I think he's more my age.  And who gives a flying shit anyway, whoopdi-fuckin'-do, you're part of the feckless shoe-gazer twat generation, don't make you nothin' special :lol: 

Just now, Len Cnut said:

Yeah, thats you though (and even then marginally) not action, I think he's more my age.  And who gives a flying shit anyway, whoopdi-fuckin'-do, you're part of the feckless shoe-gazer twat generation, don't make you nothin' special :lol: 

I’ve always been marginalised. You wouldn’t understand. :lol: 

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

With your belly hanging over the margin :lol:

I prefer to call it the equator. :lol: 

• Haha 1

Criticise the 1980s all you want but we weren't snowflakes. At least we could watch ultra violent films like Robocop and Terminator, and then get the action figure range bought for us on Christmas Day. The funny thing about Soon is that in fifteen years' time he'll be voting right-wing haha.

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

Criticise the 1980s all you want but we weren't snowflakes. At least we could watch ultra violent films like Robocop and Terminator, and then get the action figure range bought for us on Christmas Day. The funny thing about Soon is that in fifteen years' time he'll be voting right-wing haha.

I first saw Robocop at my mate’s 9th birthday party. His mam had to leave the house to put more money on the electric because it cut out halfway through. :lol: 

Oh, northern poverty I miss thee. :lol: 

1 minute ago, Dazey said:

I first saw Robocop at my mate’s 9th birthday party. His mam had to leave the house to put more money on the electric because it cut out halfway through. :lol: 

Oh, northern poverty I miss thee. :lol: 

I saw Nightmare On Elm Street 3 about aged 9. My first boobs scene (''you like my body?''). The ''Freddy films'' were all the talk in our playground. And yes, I saw Robocop at a similar age, alongside the Bruce Lees, Bloodsport (a strip club scene) etc etc. God bless 1980s irresponsible parenting.

12 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I saw Nightmare On Elm Street 3 about aged 9. My first boobs scene (''you like my body?''). The ''Freddy films'' were all the talk in our playground. And yes, I saw Robocop at a similar age, alongside the Bruce Lees, Bloodsport (a strip club scene) etc etc. God bless 1980s irresponsible parenting.

There was no filter of that sort round mine, I remember watching stuff Like Josey Wales and High Plains Drifter at a ridiculously young age with my old man, there's fuckin' rape scenes in those.  Honestly, first time I saw High Plains Drifter I didn't understand what he was doing to her in that stable.  Commando I was like 6 or 7, round an uncles, making a load of racket and I recall my brother yanking me into the living room going 'watch this, he's gonna shoot lots of people' :lol:  I don't even think it was ever so irresponsible of my old man, I think there's something to be said about letting kids watch violence or a pair of tits on the telly, otherwise you just sort of fetishize it with the whole forbidden aspect.  Dirty Harry is another one I clearly remember watching. 

But Commando was my one, the movie of my formative youth, the first film I ever had on video and watched like a thousand times.  I know the thing almost by heart to this day.  Commando and Predator. 

I remember one time setting the video on a timer to record Basic Instinct, I was like 10 at that time, remember back in the day you had to leave the channel on otherwise it wouldn't record?  Well I did it right, and back then my uncle was living with us for a while and the next morning at the breakfast table he goes 'i saw the film he was recording, the fuckin' thing was all shagging, beginning to end' :lol:  I'm sitting there goin' 'uh, must've left it on the wrong channel!' as well as thinking 'so, you watched it beginning to end, you dirty old bastard'.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

There was no filter of that sort round mine, I remember watching stuff Like Josey Wales and High Plains Drifter at a ridiculously young age with my old man, there's fuckin' rape scenes in those.  Honestly, first time I saw High Plains Drifter I didn't understand what he was doing to her in that stable.  Commando I was like 6 or 7, round an uncles, making a load of racket and I recall my brother yanking me into the living room going 'watch this, he's gonna shoot lots of people' :lol:  I don't even think it was ever so irresponsible of my old man, I think there's something to be said about letting kids watch violence or a pair of tits on the telly, otherwise you just sort of fetishize it with the whole forbidden aspect.  Dirty Harry is another one I clearly remember watching. 

But Commando was my one, the movie of my formative youth, the first film I ever had on video and watched like a thousand times.  I know the thing almost by heart to this day.  Commando and Predator. 

I remember one time setting the video on a timer to record Basic Instinct, I was like 10 at that time, remember back in the day you had to leave the channel on otherwise it wouldn't record?  Well I did it right, and back then my uncle was living with us for a while and the next morning at the breakfast table he goes 'i saw the film he was recording, the fuckin' thing was all shagging, beginning to end' :lol:  I'm sitting there goin' 'uh, must've left it on the wrong channel!'.

And you wore out the VHS constantly rewinding and playing the leg scene (as we all did)?

Probably about 14 when I saw Basic Instinct. 

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

And you wore out the VHS constantly rewinding and playing the leg scene (as we all did)?

That’s makes you a year older than me!!!!! Hahahhaaha! I knew it! You old cunt! :P:lol: 

3 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Fuck the leg scene, there was proper shagging scenes in it, who gives a shit about an unseeable flash of fanny.  That scene where he does the dark haired bird up the arse was a particular favourite :lol:

Edited by Len Cnut
1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

Fuck the leg scene, there was proper shagging scenes in it, who gives a shit unseeable flash of fanny.  That scene where he does the dark haired bird up the arse was a particular favourite :lol:

Jeanne Tripplehorn? Tripplehorn by name ......, :lol: 

3 minutes ago, Dazey said:

That’s makes you a year older than me!!!!! Hahahhaaha! I knew it! You old cunt! :P:lol: 

I didn't say I saw it when it premiered now did I. I could have taped in on ITV years after its release which is exactly so.

Edited by DieselDaisy
Just now, Dazey said:

Jeanne Tripplehorn? Tripplehorn by name ......, :lol: 

Yeah, she was fit as fuck, weren't she?  I remember being quite disappointed by Fatal Attraction when I saw it, I expected a lot more shagging.  First time I saw it I basically forwarded my way through it looking for shagging scenes :lol: 

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

I didn't say I saw it when it premiered now did I. I could have taped in on ITV years after its release which is exactly so.

I might not've been 10 actually cuz I taped it first time it was on telly and they didn't put em on telly until a couple of years afterwards.  Now that I think about it I might've been 11 cuz I distinctly remember it being a topic of discussion in secondary school.

3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Yeah, she was fit as fuck, weren't she?  I remember being quite disappointed by Fatal Attraction when I saw it, I expected a lot more shagging.  First time I saw it I basically forwarded my way through it looking for shagging scenes :lol: 

I might not've been 10 actually cuz I taped it first time it was on telly and they didn't put em on telly until a couple of years afterwards.  Now that I think about it I might've been 11 cuz I distinctly remember it being a topic of discussion in secondary school.

I was probably in the last year of secondary which would put my viewing of it at around 1993-4ish.

6 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

On ITV? Was there even any point in watching it on ITV? I first saw Beverly Hills Cop on ITV and for years I thought it didn’t have any swearing in it. Fuck knows what they did to Basic Instinct. :lol: 

3 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I was probably in the last year of secondary which would put my viewing of it at around 1993-4ish.

You’re a fair bit older than me, my last year of secondary school was 99 I think, I started secondary school in 94.

4 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Well my last year of secondary school was 95 so may I reiterate my original point. :lol: