• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Len Cnut

• DieselDaisy

• Dazey

• SoulMonster

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone, meet Genevieve Roseanne, who arrived on 23rd December. 

No booze for me last night. Early morning as usual.

Present from Uncle Lenny.

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Dazey said:

"Your dog shagged my cat!" :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 

How is it possible to keep a straight face in that situation😄 when she said the dog has now got anxiety and depression I realised it must be a piss take.

Everytime the news shows those fires it makes me so sad. I can't believe all the damage and the people that have lost their lives and many homes too. I can't imagine how many animals have died due to these fires too. It seems the winds are working against them too.

This is all due to the corona virus. A doctor was saying the air is so bad that it can weaken your lungs and make you more likely to get the corona virus. 

It's the gift that keeps on giving. 

Just heard NYC won't have anyone present for the Thanksgiving Day parade. You have to see it on tv. I don't know how safe it'll be for the people in the parade?

Another victim of the corona virus.

It's like all we humans hold dear is slowly being taken away from us, including our health and lives. Wow.

9 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

Been here 9 years fuckin hell!

Fuck off! I've been here 18. :lol: 

Edited by Dazey
  • Haha 1
17 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Peeps won't be on sale until Easter 2021. These are my all time favorite candies. Damn it!

This virus has gone too far now!

I will have to stack up on lots of peeps once they are being made again.

The fuck is a peep?

You yanks have got some odd sweets.

12 minutes ago, lukepowell1988 said:

The fuck is a peep?

You yanks have got some odd sweets.

Yanks don't do sweets very well. It's the one major weak point I can find when it comes to the USA and food. Everything else they do magnificently when we're talking about unhealthy nibbles but their sweets are shit. Have you ever tried Yankee chocolate? Hershey bars are made with sour milk for fuck sake. :vomit: 

Must admit I do like Reese's though.

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Yanks don't do sweets very well. It's the one major weak point I can find when it comes to the USA and food. Everything else they do magnificently when we're talking about unhealthy nibbles but their sweets are shit. Have you ever tried Yankee chocolate? Hershey bars are made with sour milk for fuck sake. :vomit: 

Must admit I do like Reese's though.

I like them peanut butter cups that's a Reese innit?

I think I tried a Hersey kiss once ... worst kiss I ever fuckin' had horrible bland shit.

• Haha 1
9 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Why haven't had a spell as mod then? Too many fart and smut gags? Too much esoteric, for the uninitiated, British humour?

This probably had something to do with it. :lol: 

T7nOWJ2.jpg 

Spent half my time banned until Subsy took over the forum. Zint used to ban me at least once a week. My favourite alt account during that time was DefinitelyNotDazey which surprisingly lasted for a few days. :lol: 

Nobody's ever asked me to be a mod but I probably wouldn't be very good at it. I suspect there's quite a lot of work  involved behind the scenes. 

2 minutes ago, Dazey said:

T7nOWJ2.jpg 

Spent half my time banned until Subsy took over the forum. Zint used to ban me at least once a week. My favourite alt account during that time was DefinitelyNotDazey which surprisingly lasted for a few days. :lol: 

Nobody's ever asked me to be a mod but I probably wouldn't be very good at it. I suspect there's quite a lot of work  involved behind the scenes. 

Powerage suspending you? You didn't call Iron Maiden shite, did you?

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

Powerage suspending you? You didn't call Iron Maiden shite, did you?

I honestly can't remember most of it. Pretty sure it was justified though. :lol: 

15 minutes ago, Dazey said:

luckily they don't offer warning points for stupidity. that's my saving grace 😂

oops, I hope I didn't give them any ideas now 

Can the public see the warning points? I have only three, one of which was comparing the moderation to der Führer (always back to the Austrian with the moustache - I'm guilty of this myself). All three in 2016. Must have been having a bad year.

Edited by DieselDaisy
26 minutes ago, Dazey said:

T7nOWJ2.jpg 

26 minutes ago, Dazey said:

T7nOWJ2.jpg 

That is an impresseive rap sheet.

Just now, lukepowell1988 said:

That is an impresseive rap sheet.

daisy is like the inmate that all other inmates respect, for their long list of rebellous crimes.

me on the other hand I have a warning point for asking links to leaks, so in terms of prison respect I guess that makes me the equivalent of a pedo

I meant of course dazey, not daisy