Jump to content

General Chat / Random Musings


Recommended Posts

Just now, spunko12345 said:

Piss off you fat cunt 😄 he does actually specialise in spunk and footprints.

Pretty sure that’s a category on Pornhub. :lol: 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 21.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Len Cnut

    3878

  • DieselDaisy

    2127

  • Dazey

    1536

  • SoulMonster

    1078

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everyone, meet Genevieve Roseanne, who arrived on 23rd December. 

No booze for me last night. Early morning as usual.

Present from Uncle Lenny.

Posted Images

Sometimes I wish I didn't run a business. So I could call out BS on the Internet without it impacting my income. 

A friend of a friend just wrote on Instagram that "death is a social construct". 

Love, taxes are a social construct too, but they're still real. 

She's also the girlfriend of the guy who runs my local coffee shop, and I don't want him to stop serving me. 😬

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Gracii Guns said:

Sometimes I wish I didn't run a business. So I could call out BS on the Internet without it impacting my income. 

A friend of a friend just wrote on Instagram that "death is a social construct". 

Love, taxes are a social construct too, but they're still real. 

She's also the girlfriend of the guy who runs my local coffee shop, and I don't want him to stop serving me. 😬

What's her name? I'll call her a nobhead on your behalf. :lol: 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

One of my oldest friends emigrated to the US about ten years ago and settled in Anchorage. He works in forensics now for the FBI.

Wow, that's awesome! I assume he likes Anchorage if he has lived here for 10 years?

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, marlingrl03 said:

Wow, that's awesome! I assume he likes Anchorage if he has lived here for 10 years?

It looks like he's loving living there. Hes settled and has a family over there now, I will get over to visit one day.

 

  • GNFNR 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love to visit Alaska. The snow looks so beautiful and the scenery. Wow!

Well, Texas finally got the cold front. It dropped into the 40's over night and rainy.

But by Thursday back into the 60's and 70's next week. Texas weather is never the same and I've been here for over 25 years. Crazy.

Adele hosted SNL and she was actually pretty funny. Not a fan of her music, but her voice is amazing. Of course, they had a parody of the Trump/Biden debate.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Adele hosted SNL and she was actually pretty funny. Not a fan of her music, but her voice is amazing. Of course, they had a parody of the Trump/Biden debate.

Adele looked amazing and what a nice treat to hear her sing little snippets of all her hits. Loved that! However, as much as I have tried, I just can't get into Jim Carrey's rendition of Joe. I was watching clips on my lunch today of Woody and Jason playing Joe....just so much funnier! Wish one of them could come back as Joe. Sigh.  :unsure:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

My parents haven't gotten any mail delivery for 3 days.

Not sure if this whole mail in election shit is fucking up the mail or the mail person just doesn't give a shit.

My parents neighborhood haven't had a permanent mail person for over 2 years now since the last guy had to retire due to a car accident and he was such a reliable mail carrier.  Anyway, bills are due and packages need to be delivered and no one seems to care about this either.

It's just so damn stressful which can cause your immune system to slow down and open you up to many illnesses including the virus. I wish ending this year would make next year better, but i think this shit will continue for years to come and I'm so sick and tired of it now.

Link to post
Share on other sites

freedom of speech / expression must become a favor, in stead of a right.

to drive a care, you need a driver's license. driving a car is dangerous.

to be a moron and to burp out your opinion, can be potentially harmfull and should therefore also be subject to a license.

A license, you can lose if you say stupid things like saying math is racist

Edited by action
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, action said:

freedom of speech / expression must become a favor, in stead of a right. 

Freedom of speech has to remain a basic human right, as if it wasn't I can assure you that it would be taken away from the poor, vulnerable, minorities and underprivileged. Anyone who seems to question their personal circumstances or their oppressors. 

Human trafficking, modern slavery and rape are all widely under reported crimes, as the victims are led to believe that they are compliant in their oppression, or that speaking up will worsen their situation.

  • GNFNR 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Lol NZ has voted to keep weed illegal in the referendum, how stupid.

What makes this funny is they voted to legalize euthanasia. You guys really hate marijuana apparently. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't care about weed being legal no more.  Firstly, I don't smoke no more, which is probably the key point.  But if I wanted to all I have to do is get 20 quid out the ATM and walk 50 yards from where I'm sitting now and pick up a draw.  I've smoked walking down the street, wide open in public for many years, never really gotten into any trouble about it :shrugs:

Link to post
Share on other sites

The much (telly) advertised musicmagpie and ziffit, who pay you for your unwanted books, are a bit ''too good to be true''. The thing they don't say in the adverts is that they tend to reject most stuff, especially your bog-standard fiction-paperbacks, your James Pattersons and Jack Reachers and so forth. Tenner is all I ended up with; at least somebody takes them off my hands. 

 

Edited by DieselDaisy
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

I don't care about weed being legal no more.  Firstly, I don't smoke no more, which is probably the key point.  But if I wanted to all I have to do is get 20 quid out the ATM and walk 50 yards from where I'm sitting now and pick up a draw.  I've smoked walking down the street, wide open in public for many years, never really gotten into any trouble about it :shrugs:

It sure isn’t more difficult than that to get legal weed. Don’t even need to leave the house.

My two favourite aspects of legal weed are,

- prices are lower and quality is higher

- solventless extracts. I mean I was always adverse to buying hash from gangs - you just know it ain’t pure. Now we can get solvent free high potency extracts (hash) grown outdoors and certified organic

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, lukepowell1988 said:

We live in a world where I can order a gram of coke and a hooker and get it faster than I can a Pizza.

Just ask the hooker to bring some pizza. Problem solved. You are welcome. 

Edited by SoulMonster
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

I always fall in love with women who turn out to be lesbian :(

Not the blue, short haired type mind.

I like strong women, who crack jokes, who like outdoor sporting, who talk back and are smart mouthed, and who look intimidating. that's twice now, that a woman I loved turned out to be lesbian. Why me, and not someone else?

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, action said:

I always fall in love with women who turn out to be lesbian :(

Not the blue, short haired type mind.

I like strong women, who crack jokes, who like outdoor sporting, who talk back and are smart mouthed, and who look intimidating. that's twice now, that a woman I loved turned out to be lesbian. Why me, and not someone else?

Aren’t you married? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...