The Hangover/I'm an Alcoholic Thread

AxlisOld

6 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Tuskagee peppers. You must send me the recipe. :lol: 

I noticed I have continued in the wrong thread. Fuck me! 

Anyway, fuck if I know the recipe, I am just documenting the process. But here is what I believe: smoke/barbecue the peppers, skin 'em, put them in saline solution together with other vegetables, ferment 5 months. And now it is more theory: remove some of the solution, blend the shit, eat as sauce? Mexican? Pico de Loco? 

20200813.jpg

3 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

I noticed I have continued in the wrong thread. Fuck me! 

Anyway, fuck if I know the recipe, I am just documenting the process. But here is what I believe: smoke/barbecue the peppers, skin 'em, put them in saline solution together with other vegetables, ferment 5 months. And now it is more theory: remove some of the solution, blend the shit, eat as sauce? Mexican? Pico de Loco? 

20200813.jpg

You forgot the part where you infect people with syphilis. 

If you want a hand with that however I know a lot of Mexicans.  :lol:

Edited by Dazey

1 minute ago, SoulMonster said:

And with hand you mean your cock? 

Well next time you’re in Manchester ....... :lol: 

Speaking of which. You should try Bundobust. It’s a really awesome vegetarian Indian restaurant. 

FoRbS4S.jpg 

5 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Well next time you’re in Manchester ....... :lol: 

Speaking of which. You should try Bundobust. It’s a really awesome vegetarian Indian restaurant. 

FoRbS4S.jpg 

Travelling to Manchester had become just a distant dream by now. A fata morgana. As unavailable as going to the moon. Living off memories. 

Vegetarian burger? You've got Almost Famous for crying out loud! *slap you sober*

Just now, SoulMonster said:

Travelling to Manchester had become just a distant dream by now. A fata morgana. As unavailable as going to the moon. Living off memories. 

Vegetarian burger? You've got Almost Famous for crying out loud! *slap you sober*

It’s a massive potato burger. It’s really good. ;) I was outside Old Trafford yesterday. I contemplated taking a shit and throwing it at the stadium but thought better of myself in the moment. :lol: 

15 minutes ago, Dazey said:

It’s a massive potato burger. It’s really good. ;) I was outside Old Trafford yesterday. I contemplated taking a shit and throwing it at the stadium but thought better of myself in the moment. :lol: 

Yes, I have considered protesting the Glazer family and their refusal to renovate Old Trafford too. 

Salikatt, Norway's best craft brewery? I visited two weeks ago and saw this very can being...canned? 

20200814.jpg

39 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Yes, I have considered protesting the Glazer family and their refusal to renovate Old Trafford too. 

Although I don't fling feces like a chimp. 

Edited by SoulMonster

Just now, Dazey said:

It's really good. Like a spicy chip butty. :thumbsup: 

chip butties have a specific context though, don' they?  Its a way to dust off a load of chips quickly, serving them in some posh gaff with posh prices seems sort of...odd.  But hey, if it tastes good who gives a fuck? 

23 minutes ago, Dazey said:

It's really good. Like a spicy chip butty. :thumbsup: 

Is that what you sounds like?? Like the host? 

Sounds delicious! Very similar to a potato 'croquet' that I make at home. Ashamed to admit id never thought to put it on a bun. Note to self, put everything in a bun. 

Just now, soon said:

Is that what you sounds like?? Like the host? 

Sounds delicious! Very similar to a potato 'croquet' that I make at home. Ashamed to admit id never thought to put it on a bun. Note to self, put everything in a bun. 

It's a really cool place. You can order everything on the menu for less than £80. :lol: 

http://bundobust.com/menu/

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Dazey said:

It's a really cool place. You can order everything on the menu for less than £80. :lol: 

http://bundobust.com/menu/

:drool: Looks so good. Im trying to think and Im not sure we have something comparable in terms of South East Asian fast casual street foods. Maybe spread out into like one dish from a food truck here, one soup from a farmers market stand there. I wish we did have an eat-in joint. Theyd get my 80 dollars every time :lol:

You had that amount right there, front of mind :headbang::lol:

• 2 weeks later...
On August 11, 2020 at 6:28 AM, Ace Nova said:

FB_IMG_1593410660643.jpg

:lol:

Yesterday I came across a man in this exact same position and I ask him if he'd like a hand getting on the bench. He then mocked me saying "I am on the bench, dummy." And laughed at me. I was roasting him back when he finally opened his eyes and saw my gardening hat. He then interrupted me and said "You got any liquorice, Gilligan?" :lol: It was amazing how lucid he was while laying like that! Liberals dream of outwitting me the way this upside down junkie did with ease. :lol:

• Haha 2

Apparently climate change can effect the way beer tastes, according to some new report I heard about briefly on the radio.

Basically increased heat effects the protein content of barley. Or unpredictable weather causes hops to mature faster or slower and could possibly lead to them being harvested at a different stage of development then most years. Hops matter a lot in this regard because immature hops have a distinct grassy flavour that would not be welcomed in recipes that dont call for that.

Even I as a beginner home brewer would know theres ways to try and adjust for these things. But its still true that even subtle changes in flavour is a big deal when it comes to beer fans. Especially if its a favourite brew - we'd notice.

Therefore, if you have a favourite beer, you need to fight against climate change!

• 4 weeks later...