The love/sex/relationship thread

Lithium

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Just got a letter from my doc, I am sterile. So all you hopeful ladies out there, forget about it, no getting in on this gene pool or my money for child support. I am barren! Hah. 

How can you be sterile you cunt, you got two kids.

1 minute ago, SoulMonster said:

After the vasectomy you daft bugger. You know, the surgery I told you about. 

Oh yeah, now you mention it I remember you saying something along them lines.  Fuck, you're a brave man.  Does it not like, y'know, interfere with your ability to enjoy yourself?  I could never do that shit, no ones doing anything surgical or doctorey around my dick.  What if they got it wrong or something?  Irrational I know, what if any doctor ever got anything wrong?  But nah, I just ain't havin' it.  How do they do it then?  Grip your dick, poke a BB in your knobhole and then blow down it? :lol:

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

Oh yeah, now you mention it I remember you saying something along them lines.  

Here I go, opening my soul to you, telling you about my balls. And you. don't. re. mem. ber. it.

1 hour ago, Len Cnut said:

Fuck, you're a brave man.  Does it not like, y'know, interfere with your ability to enjoy yourself?  I could never do that shit, no ones doing anything surgical or doctorey around my dick.  What if they got it wrong or something?  Irrational I know, what if any doctor ever got anything wrong?  But nah, I just ain't havin' it.  How do they do it then?  Grip your dick, poke a BB in your knobhole and then blow down it? :lol:

Brave? Nah, I didn't do it in a dark alley without painkillers. 

It doesn't interfere with any of my abilities to enjoy myself. Frankly, I can't tell the difference before and after.

What's the worst that can happen? That you remain fertile? Hardly the world's end.

They cut into your balls and sever the little tube that transports sperms cells. And if the painkiller doesn't work properly, each little jab with the scalpel is like having a horse kick you in the groin.

2 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

Oh yeah, now you mention it I remember you saying something along them lines.  Fuck, you're a brave man.  Does it not like, y'know, interfere with your ability to enjoy yourself?  I could never do that shit, no ones doing anything surgical or doctorey around my dick. 

It’s a shame because I’d pay good money to have you neutered. :lol: 

1 hour ago, Dazey said:

It’s a shame because I’d pay good money to have you neutered. :lol: 

From an objective perspective I suppose the process could be amusing :lol: 

2 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Here I go, opening my soul to you, telling you about my balls. And you. don't. re. mem. ber. it.

Brave? Nah, I didn't do it in a dark alley without painkillers. 

It doesn't interfere with any of my abilities to enjoy myself. Frankly, I can't tell the difference before and after.

What's the worst that can happen? That you remain fertile? Hardly the world's end.

They cut into your balls and sever the little tube that transports sperms cells. And if the painkiller doesn't work properly, each little jab with the scalpel is like having a horse kick you in the groin.

how do you know what its like when the painkiller don’t work?!

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

how do you know what its like when the painkiller don’t work?!

Take one guess :lol: I suppose they put me under the knife a few minutes too early because they had to spend some time at the start shaving me which I was supposed to have done myself before I got there. Still, just a little gentle nodging in there and it was like a jolt through my entire body, followed by that nauseous feeling you always get when kicked in the balls. 

18 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Take one guess :lol: I suppose they put me under the knife a few minutes too early because they had to spend some time at the start shaving me which I was supposed to have done myself before I got there. Still, just a little gentle nodging in there and it was like a jolt through my entire body, followed by that nauseous feeling you always get when kicked in the balls. 

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK..., mate, that is fuckin’ grim..

17 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

What's the worst that can happen? 

This...

14 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

it was like a jolt through my entire body, followed by that nauseous feeling you always get when kicked in the balls. 

Oh and this

17 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

• Haha 1

Dudes, once or twice (OK, exactly twice) in my marriage, a guy has told me that I'm beautiful/pretty. It's very nice, but I'm married and am good at giving off cold vibes. Is saying just "thank you" enough? 

If I'm being honest, one of these guys was cute, but I was reluctant to repay the complement, because healthy boy/girl friendships don't involve that conversation.

Is there ever a good way to tell a guy he's good looking? Do I break it down into "I like your glasses"?