The Boxing Thread

Len Cnut

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Not as scary as Tony Bellew though eh? :lol:  G knocked religion into that motherfucker :lol:

I give the guy props for getting in there with him tbh, he must'a knew he's not in the same class and took the fight at late notice.

Edited by Silverburst80

5 minutes ago, Silverburst80 said:

I give the guy props for getting in there with him tbh, he must'a knew he's not in the same class and took the fight at late notice.

I was so pissed last night that i missed it but i woke up this morning and my mate text me saying G was losing before the other guy got spannered.

13 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

I was so pissed last night that i missed it but i woke up this morning and my mate text me saying G was losing before the other guy got spannered.

Yeah the other guy won the first round and started the second pretty well...then GGG flicked a switch and the fight was over.

1 minute ago, Silverburst80 said:

Yeah the other guy won the first round and started the second pretty well...then GGG flicked a switch and the fight was over.

Was it a third round knockout, fuck me, i assumed when the key text i got said he was winning that the fight went on for a bit :lol:  

Did anyone see the Ryan Garcia fight against Valez? Garcia is the top prospect of the year and thought by many to be then next Oscar de la Hoya. What i saw was a young undeveloped fighter that is a one punch knockout. Valez never went down and spent much of the fight in a headlock by Garcia yet Valez kept getting the warnings. Garcia may be the next great fighter, but he certainly needs to develop and I think it's early to say he's the next de la Hoya. I think the only reason it was aired was the GGG fight was so short. 

3 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

Me too. Ive got fifty quid on it.

Right, well, you'll be making a solid 2 quid on that then, have you seen the odds? :lol:  I really hope Selbz fucks him up y'know.  Not sure why exactly its just...I dunno, all that fuckin' Leeds United shit and trying to give it the fuckin' big 'un.  Selbz has really shown up though, he's pretty unshakeable, don't seem arsed about it all.  I'd like to see him go on to fight Frampton.  Its a dodgy little division to be with Gary Russell Jnr, Carl Frampton, Walters, Leo Santa Cruz, Abner Marez and all them lurking about, not sure how he'd done against some of em but he's got all the fuckin' skills in the world really, no reason that he shouldn't push on if he tightens up a bit.

On 18/05/2018 at 9:45 PM, Len Cnut said:

Right, well, you'll be making a solid 2 quid on that then, have you seen the odds? :lol:  I really hope Selbz fucks him up y'know.  Not sure why exactly its just...I dunno, all that fuckin' Leeds United shit and trying to give it the fuckin' big 'un.  Selbz has really shown up though, he's pretty unshakeable, don't seem arsed about it all.  I'd like to see him go on to fight Frampton.  Its a dodgy little division to be with Gary Russell Jnr, Carl Frampton, Walters, Leo Santa Cruz, Abner Marez and all them lurking about, not sure how he'd done against some of em but he's got all the fuckin' skills in the world really, no reason that he shouldn't push on if he tightens up a bit.

Kaiser chiefs what the fuck is this guy on

Well, that was a fuckin' amazing fight.  Disappointed with the result, those cuts were butts but you gotta give Warrington his dues, he fought a fuckin' blinder really.  Brilliant fight.  Lee showed serious bottle.  How that one judge had it for Selbz I'll never know.

Edited by Len Cnut
  • Like 1