The Boxing Thread

Len Cnut

On 11/10/2018 at 6:21 PM, Len Cnut said:

Nice little Matchroom card on in Newcastle this weekend, Joshua Buatsi is in it, Newcastles own Lewis Ritson headlining for the European Lightweight title in front of his home crowd, nice to see Eddie giving the youngsters a bit of an airing.  And over in the states Terence Crawford is fighting.

I'm watching this all night as I'm home alone with just sky sports for company lovely. I've picked Lee McGregor, Zolani Tete, Robbie Davies and Lewis Kitson to all win to return £70.

2 hours ago, spunko12345 said:

I'm watching this all night as I'm home alone with just sky sports for company lovely. I've picked Lee McGregor, Zolani Tete, Robbie Davies and Lewis Kitson to all win to return £70.

Turns out i didnt even have the Sky channel to watch it!

2 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

What was he sayin?  Sorry for all this btw :lol:

He was doing it all night after all the fights, I actually quite like Eddie I think he's funny and a decent bloke but after every fight he was giving them technical advice straight after. "he needs to stay behind the jab more" or "Just needs to know when to let his hands go" as if he were Manny Stewart 😂.

Edited by spunko12345
  • Haha 1

On 10/14/2018 at 3:28 AM, spunko12345 said:

He was doing it all night after all the fights, I actually quite like Eddie I think he's funny and a decent bloke but after every fight he was giving them technical advice straight after. "he needs to stay behind the jab more" or "Just needs to know when to let his hands go" as if he were Manny Stewart 😂.

The post fight ring celebrations when he tries to - I think the term is? - photobomb always raise a smile.

• 2 weeks later...