The Boxing Thread

Len Cnut

On 9/7/2022 at 1:47 PM, Coma16 said:

I'm looking forward to this too. I really enjoyed the first 2 as well. You think GGG stands a chance this time around?

Hes 40 now that is a BIG age for all this esp V Canelo who is 32 

Im going with Canelo to stop GGG late rounds 

For those who do NOT already know this but this is DAZN PPV so if you have DAZN you still need to pay for this fight an extra charge 

Canelo Alvarez vs Gennady Golovkin 3: Date, UK start time, live stream, TV channel for HUGE super-middleweight fight | The Sun

Ring walks for this wknd Canelo V GGG are from 430am GMT all the details are here 

Remember this is NOT FREE it is PPV via DAZN if you have DAZNUK its £9.99 extra if you in the USA its crazy money 

Edited by Gavin82

On 9/13/2022 at 2:02 PM, Coma16 said:

This fight won't happen, but i hope it does. Give AJ one final payday before Fury retires him.

I hope it does but I have the same reservations. If it does Fury wins.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chris Eubank Jr vs Conor Benn: Date, UK start time, TV channel, live stream, undercard for HUGE all-British dust-up | The Sun

This wknd we have Eubank Jr v Con Benn live from 02 Arena London on DAZN in UK for a PPV price of £19.99 EXTRA each country is different in price 

Ring walks from 10pm 

Also see link for FULL undercard details 

Edited by Gavin82

6 hours ago, Gavin82 said:

Conor Benn vs Chris Eubank fight news LIVE: Latest updates as Benn fails drugs test | Daily Mail Online

The fight has now been called of Con Benn has failed a drug test 

Very bad news that. Has spoiled what could have been a good fight but more importantly just sours the sport again. They were right to pull it to send a message on drugs.

Deontay Wilder is gonna give his comeback against Robert Helenius in two weeks. 

Interesting to see in what shape he will step into the ring. Physically and mentally. Anything could happen from a Breazeale-like knockout in the first round to a Duhaupas-like beating because of Helenius' chin. If Wilder lost his self-confidence after the three battles against Fury than he might even lose on points or get laid himself. Helenius isn't the easiest choice for a comeback fight.

• 2 weeks later...