The Boxing Thread

11 hours ago, Len Cnut said:

I say Canelo does him.  The first two were anyones guess but I’d say Canelo does him this time.  Movement is what you need to beat GGG, slippin’ and slidin’ and just being sharp all night, not getting involved etc.

12 round banger again no doubt, they're both just such precision punchers and more importantly have granite chins i can't call it. Canelo is pound for pound the best in the world atm, GGG ain't far behind just getting a little older now so hope it happens next year.

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is, yes   Up North they even bung it on the end of sentences, inexplicably!  Example: Normal Human Being:  Alright Ted, where you off to? Northern Pig:  I’m off up t’pub like!

The fight that Leonard claimed 'taught me survival' and also led to his retina problems later.

Can I just say, I think it's freaking ridiculous that the wresteling thread has over 100 pages and the boxing thread is almost to 60. Just goes to show the amount of straight up wankers that populate

14 minutes ago, Silverburst80 said:

12 round banger again no doubt, they're both just such precision punchers and more importantly have granite chins i can't call it. Canelo is pound for pound the best in the world atm, GGG ain't far behind just getting a little older now so hope it happens next year.

I’m not sure they’ll fight again y’know, though they should.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...