The Boxing Thread

Len Cnut

It appears my man Mike is less than pleased about recent comments about him and Ali from the Mayweather camp. Tyson said he wanted to kill Berbick for that Ali fight, that and some choice words Floyd Snr had for Mike in regards to Mikes picking Pacquiao, something along the lines of Mike is jealous of Floyd and its a shame brothers can't support each other.

Shit, they must've forgot who they was talking to :lol:

• Like 1

It appears my man Mike is less than pleased about recent comments about him and Ali from the Mayweather camp. Tyson said he wanted to kill Berbick for that Ali fight, that and some choice words Floyd Snr had for Mike in regards to Mikes picking Pacquiao, something along the lines of Mike is jealous of Floyd and its a shame brothers can't support each other.

"he's a little small scared man" lol, Mike says it how it is. I wish Mike would come out of retirement just to kick Floyd's ass. Ya I know size, blah, blah, blah. But Mikes an old man now, but I'd take him over Floyd in a fight.

• Like 1

"he's a little small scared man" lol, Mike says it how it is. I wish Mike would come out of retirement just to kick Floyd's ass. Ya I know size, blah, blah, blah. But Mikes an old man now, but I'd take him over Floyd in a fight.

They keep mouthing off about him and they're gonna find out what Wesley Snipes felt when Mike sparked him out in a nightclub toilet. I just hope someones filming it real crisp on their iphone.

So are you guys buying the big fight? Of so what time of day is it one over in the UK? I know for me in the eastern time zone, the fight Probably won't even begin until after 11 pm, I can't imagine what time it'll be where you all live.

Edited by Iron MikeyJ

Buying it? I am hoping to filch it. I am relying on Len here to provide the links if I cannot find one.

Im buying it but i'll sort you out a link come fight night.

4am like they do every weekend man.

Ouch. You are dedicated len, that's for sure. Are you watching it alone?
Not this one cuz its big so my old man and brother and a mate are watching it too but most Saturdays its either alone or with some of the bigger names i pull a mate along.

I need to move to America :lol:

Edited by Len B'stard

You should try watching the Ashes when it is down under. Begins about 11pm and ends around 9 am. That is five tests consisting of, four-five days each. I cannot do it now but I literally used to watch the entire thing in my lazy studenty years. Start drinking beer and end eating cornflakes.

Must be fuckin' massive in the Phillipines. They say he'll make President there one they. Juan Manuel Marquez will occupy a very unique position if that day ever comes :lol: No Phillipino will ever argue with him ever again :lol: You get a serious disdain in his voice for Pacqiauo, even today.

Edited by Len B'stard