The Boxing Thread

Len Cnut

So will this one if you think Manny has a hope in hell. Floyd will have to have had a serious dip in quality since the last time he put on gloves to lose this fight.

Honestly man, I think Manny's style is going to give Floyd trouble. Yes Floyd will figure it out eventually, but by that time he might have given away the first 4 or 5 rounds. Also if Floyd tries to actually mix it up in the middle of the ring, (which he never does) that will trouble for him also, because he is not a combination puncher.

Like I said before, my prediction is 7 rounds to 5 Manny UD.

My brother was telling me about that. As i said before with the Mayweather comments, they must've forgot who they were speaking too. Y'know the meanest I've ever seen Tyson?

4.47 he pokes Don King and Don shits his pants :lol:

This is my favourite Tyson moment, aside from the "fuck you till you love me, hooray for tolerance!"-outburst :lol:

• Like 1

You know why he won't take the shades off dont ya? Cuz he's high as fuck in that interview :lol:

Guys, who do you think will be the celebs who will walk in with both fighters? Rousey? Maybe Slash with Money, Axl with Manny?

Couldn't give a fuck, probably Bieber and Lil Wayne with Money. Beibers hilairious, he looks terrified amongst all those big butch boxing men. It occurs to me that if they ever just switched on him what could he do about it? :lol:

You know why he won't take the shades off dont ya? Cuz he's high as fuck in that interview :lol:

Guys, who do you think will be the celebs who will walk in with both fighters? Rousey? Maybe Slash with Money, Axl with Manny?

Couldn't give a fuck, probably Bieber and Lil Wayne with Money. Beibers hilairious, he looks terrified amongst all those big butch boxing men. It occurs to me that if they ever just switched on him what could he do about it? :lol:

Yeah, it's funny watching Bieber. Apparently Warren Buffett was going to walk with Mayweather for the Maidana rematch, but chose to just sit ringside instead without the walk. Floyd, Bieber, Buffett--would have been an epic ring walk to watch. :lol:

Just ordered the PPV--ready to go! Less than three hours until the pre-match show/material starts.

I will be so surprised if Mayweather wins by K.O.

To me, it's just a given that this is Pacquiao's bout.

:lol:

Yeah, it's funny watching Bieber. Apparently Warren Buffett was going to walk with Mayweather for the Maidana rematch, but chose to just sit ringside instead without the walk. Floyd, Bieber, Buffett--would have been an epic ring walk to watch. :lol:

Just ordered the PPV--ready to go! Less than three hours until the pre-match show/material starts.

Buffet ain't stupid and neither is the rest of the billionaire world who don't rate Floyd higher than a tick on their balls and he's gonna find that out real quick after September, those boys ain't stupid, they ain't about to get involved in some ratchet bullshit, be around Floyd Mayweather and his gang of hoes, same reason no one in the upper echelons of big business wants anything to do, personally speaking, with rappers until they shed all that ostentatious ghetto fabulous shit. This is why i think people who think Floyd just says the shit he says as playing a character, to sell tickets, you're gonna see after Sept when he's the same dickhead and his life and investments tanks like a fuckin' Spice Girls solo album.

Edited by Len B'stard

Manny has one of the best chins in the business. Undeniable. That big one was all to do with thinking that he could goad a wily counter-puncher into war. He won't get knocked out, it's be Mayweather points and it'll be undeniable.

Well so much for the gormless Taxi drivers where I live who were telling my mother that ''it would be over in five minutes''. There are a lot of people suddenly interested in boxing at the moment, and holding an opinion - a lot of johnny come latelies.

I LOVE when that happens, when fight fevers like in the air. I was walking down the street and the barbershop i tend to see Anthony Joshua outside had a black guy singing the praises of Pacman as i came out of the chippie and i was just shouting Mayweather, 12 rounds! and he was like i ain't hearin' ya, i love it, everybody i met today i talked about the fight, a couple of builders, my dealer, customer that came in at work, the bloke in the chippie, just everyone :)

To be honest I've rarely even seen it in my life, few big Tyson fights, Eubank Benn II i remember, other than that not a lot to sing about in that all encompassing sense of even your average man on the street knows about it.

Suffice to say this is the first fight Mayweather has been in that is like that, except maybe the Ricky Hatton one but back then he werent that well known over here so not even that one really, which says a lot about a supposed greatest fighter of his generation, if the greatest fighter of a generation is the flagship fighter behind which everyone else files in that says something about this generation and the reason for the lack of high action shit.

Edited by Len B'stard

Botham (I am watching England v the Windies) has just said he is not watching it because of the time difference. He said, ''these things start at 11 but the fight does not begin until 3 am'' and ''it will be on 28 times the day after'' but that ''it will be a great fight''.

I have the streams up. Sky have the undercard on now, to a half empty arena. The Yank broadcast has documentaries on.

PS

There are some speculation on the messagy thing that they will pull all of the links down when the fight starts. We will see.

Edited by DieselDaisy

Well it rained hard here in the Philippines just a while ago, then now its sunny. Will be going to the restaurant where Ill be watching the fight. Its $8 with meal and a large TV screen. Here, even IMAX have it. lol.

You guys enjoy the fight ok? GET IN THE RING!!!

They are not going to price out their people from watching their god.

Prawn cocktail brigade. There is no fucker there! If I paid $75,000 for tickets, I would certainly want to see every last second of that undercard.

PS

Guide to the undercard,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/floydmayweather/article-3064663/Floyd-Mayweather-vs-Manny-Pacquiao-schedule-fight-time-undercard-boxers-records-referee-judges-info-plus-PPV-ticket-prices.html

Edited by DieselDaisy

Well it rained hard here in the Philippines just a while ago, then now its sunny. Will be going to the restaurant where Ill be watching the fight. Its $8 with meal and a large TV screen. Here, even IMAX have it. lol.

You guys enjoy the fight ok? GET IN THE RING!!!

They are not going to price out their people from watching their god.

Prawn cocktail brigade. There is no fucker there! If I paid $75,000 for tickets, I would certainly want to see every last second of that undercard.

PS

Guide to the undercard,

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/floydmayweather/article-3064663/Floyd-Mayweather-vs-Manny-Pacquiao-schedule-fight-time-undercard-boxers-records-referee-judges-info-plus-PPV-ticket-prices.html

Well, this is a third world country afterall, but PPV is still up. Now $60(from usual $15-25). This fight, 5 star hotel bufetts to lowly restaurants show it. IMAX have it for $20.