Post pictures of random stuff you've bought recently

Budweiser

• 2 weeks later...

Isn't that the name of a dirty bookshop in Soho? :lol:

Haha! yeah i been to that shop before now!

I know that book shop, they know me! (I say to myself as I peruse the aisle) - Brewer St. - That one on Charring Cross Rd. too!

Great place.

Well, you can tell who the mucky bastards on this forum are :lol:

10442432_10204199028526521_4279525776481

TBH, am not sure if that's the book shop or not, but I recognise that guy.

My neighbourhood pearly king.

Edited by Snake-Pit

• 3 weeks later...

My first old man/fat knacker chair. :lol:696D92F9-D874-4464-BE03-FE16FA1ECB52_zps

I don't trust any chair which is wider than it is tall. That's a hybrid of a beanbag and a sofa and it's ergonomically all wrong! *cries*

I hope the chair makes you happy Dazey.

They're designed for puddings y'see. It's job is to be substantial at the point where most weight is gonna be put on it. And in McLeod case thats his big fat arse and his big fuckin' gargantuan Buddha gut...thats why it don't go far up the back, there's no need, it's a fuckin' chubbers chair :lol: The backs actually perfectly designed for his head to flop back when he's 3 parts olivered. When he's stuffed full of beef and beer in full Homer Simpson gurgle mode :lol: Heavy padding at the bottom for when his pisses his pants.

Edited by Len B'stard
  • Like 1

My first old man/fat knacker chair. :lol:696D92F9-D874-4464-BE03-FE16FA1ECB52_zps

I don't trust any chair which is wider than it is tall. That's a hybrid of a beanbag and a sofa and it's ergonomically all wrong! *cries*

I hope the chair makes you happy Dazey.

They're designed for puddings y'see. It's job is to be substantial at the point where most weight is gonna be put on it. And in McLeod case thats his big fat arse and his big fuckin' gargantuan Buddha gut...thats why it don't go far up the back, there's no need, it's a fuckin' chubbers chair :lol: The backs actually perfectly designed for his head to flop back when he's 3 parts olivered. When he's stuffed full of beef and beer in full Homer Simpson gurgle mode :lol: Heavy padding at the bottom for when his pisses his pants.
Bought this to go with it too. :lol:

fd99ba9f1e3fda6b6b6e1e8b3a806049.jpg

• 2 weeks later...