Post pictures of random stuff you've bought recently

Budweiser

£2.50!!

51iVWhr0LBL._SX355_.jpg

Considering I have been ill in bed lately, it has given me something to do.

Beautiful. He's my fave. I hope you enjoy it and find it really healing as well. :)

And geez.....5 CD's for £2.50??? It's almost laughable.....they should have just given it to you for free. :lol:

I have not fallen on my arse if that is what you are thinking? Just classic old flu. I have to go out later so I am not looking forward to that.

£2.50!!

51iVWhr0LBL._SX355_.jpg

Considering I have been ill in bed lately, it has given me something to do.

Beautiful. He's my fave. I hope you enjoy it and find it really healing as well. :)

And geez.....5 CD's for £2.50??? It's almost laughable.....they should have just given it to you for free. :lol:

He sucks you in, the 18th century fop that he is, with those beautifully perfect melodies. You can resist him all you want, preferring Beethoven turmoil, but eventually Wolfgang will get you in the end.

You can get a lot of incredible classical music for an extremely low price. Firstly there are budget labels like Naxos. If you buy those second hand from amazon marketpiece, you are paying 90 pence and I certainly wonder how these sellers make a profit. But even stuff on non-budget labels, with the big names, can be purchased really cheap. Also, there are the second hand shops which is where I found that. The classical music market however is a lot different from 20th century popular music in many aspects.

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Like 1

Just went on a teeny weeny shopping spree.........

28vzer.jpg

29p3j95.jpg

15p5v2s.jpg

Trousers only.....which I'm going to wear with a pale pink top with a bow at the neck.

2rq0fvk.jpg

Love it all, literally every bit of it, except the horrible green flares made out of the top of a snooker table, rest is fuckin' mint :). Second and third down are particularly fantastic. Edited by Lennie Godber

the second dress is so cute :)

and the first one... is it pink from behind?

It is. :) It actually has a zip right up the centre back with a sunray pleated panel so it's particularly flarey at the back.

Love it all, literally every bit of it, except the horrible green flares made out of the top of a snooker table, rest is fuckin' mint :). Second and third down are particularly fantastic.

:lol: You're right! They are the colour of a snooker table! But I'm OK with that. I love dark green and I love long wide legged trousers at the moment. And one of my favourite colour combos is green and pink so they'll be put to good use with my pink tops.

Glad you approve of the rest though. But I'd be totally OK with it if you hated it all. :P

It is. :) It actually has a zip right up the centre back with a sunray pleated panel so it's particularly flarey at the back.

Love it all, literally every bit of it, except the horrible green flares made out of the top of a snooker table, rest is fuckin' mint :). Second and third down are particularly fantastic.

:lol: You're right! They are the colour of a snooker table! But I'm OK with that. I love dark green and I love long wide legged trousers at the moment. And one of my favourite colour combos is green and pink so they'll be put to good use with my pink tops.

Glad you approve of the rest though. But I'd be totally OK with it if you hated it all. :P

They're probably wonderful but i just have this in-built aversion to flares...and hippies. It's a deep-rooted hatred that probably swallows up a lot of innocents in the process, of which the snooker table flares might be a good example :lol:

I always thought dark green and orange clash really well together, if that makes any sense at all. Army green and pink too.

im too middle-of-the-road for this kinda stuff. but you can totally pull it off. post a picture of you wearing it someday :)

McCoy, how much do you spend on clothes a month?

It's honestly not as much as it looks. I get a lot of this stuff on sale or clearance. That jacket, for instance, was only $28. It was marked down from $70.

My jeans are probably the most expensive things that I buy, and they're only anywhere from $20 - $30. The t-shirts are anywhere from $10 - $20.

Edited by The Real McCoy

They're probably wonderful but i just have this in-built aversion to flares...and hippies. It's a deep-rooted hatred that probably swallows up a lot of innocents in the process, of which the snooker table flares might be a good example :lol:

I always thought dark green and orange clash really well together, if that makes any sense at all. Army green and pink too.

But these pants aren't 'flares' as such. Hippy flares are very fitted from the waistband to the knees and then flare out. I'm really not a fan of 1970s type flares either.....they're basically costume-like now and they really can't be worn seriously. The pants I bought are just wide legged pants which were worn best by Katharine Hepburn, Marlene Dietrich and Coco Chanel.....from the late 20s to the early 40s. It was all about women and their new found freedom to wear trousers, where previously they were always supposed to wear a dress or skirt. I love the cool, refined chic-ness that these pants have but they must be worn with heels so that your legs look like they're 2 metres long. :lol:

And yes, I love dark green and orange but unfortunately orange is a shocker on me so I'll have to leave that combo to the more olive skinned folks in this world. <_<

im too middle-of-the-road for this kinda stuff. but you can totally pull it off. post a picture of you wearing it someday :)

Thanks babe! I would post a pic except the reality is there are too many here who would then post dreadful memes about how much of an attention whore I am. :lol:

McCoy, how much do you spend on clothes a month?

It's honestly not as much as it looks. I get a lot of this stuff on sale or clearance. That jacket, for instance, was only $28. It was marked down from $70.

My jeans are probably the most expensive things that I buy, and they're only anywhere from $20 - $30. The t-shirts are anywhere from $10 - $20.

That's not too bad. I can't buy at that price because of my body shape. I've just spent £400 on Boss and Armani clothing the evening. Would have doubled it but the coat didn't fit.

• Like 1