Are men upset with women?

Orsys

Personally im well up for the birds role, ill gladly look after the kids and cook and clean and shit if it means i get to stay home all day, listen to James Brown and have a spliff or two :)

But no, it means you get to cook, clean, take care of kids, transport kids, laundry, have my bath and martini ready. Little hint, cooking up an onion to get those dinner smells going and pulling a comb through your hair makes a nice welcome for me when I get home, hon.

Personally im well up for the birds role, ill gladly look after the kids and cook and clean and shit if it means i get to stay home all day, listen to James Brown and have a spliff or two :)

But no, it means you get to cook, clean, take care of kids, transport kids, laundry, have my bath and martini ready. Little hint, cooking up an onion to get those dinner smells going and pulling a comb through your hair makes a nice welcome for me when I get home, hon.

Cook, clean, take care of kids, no problem. Transport kids? Bollocks, your the husband, I'm a bird, I can't be trusted to drive, you're transporting the kids! :lol: laundry, yeah, have your bath ready? Turn a couple of taps on and bung the salts in? No problem! Martini? Uh...I'll crack open a can of Stella for ya, you don't want me making a drink that involves mixing my dear!

HOWEVER, once a month I'm gonna do your fuckin' head in, I want my housekeeping too, with no exceptions, plus some extra coin to get myself the new Jordans when they come out, it'd be nice if you'd bring me home flowers after work and nobody....but NOBODY can watch the telly when The Arsenal are on. Unless they're watching the game with me, if course!

And also, sex. As a woman I require a good shaggin' at least twice a day otherwise I'm gonna start feeling unloved and not wanted. And thats when I want mind you, that don't work the other way round otherwise you're being over-bearing and boorish. Also, you have to be nice to my Mum :lol:

Cook, clean, take care of kids, no problem. Transport kids? Bollocks, your the husband, I'm a bird, I can't be trusted to drive, you're transporting the kids! :lol: laundry, yeah, have your bath ready? Turn a couple of taps on and bung the salts in? No problem! Martini? Uh...I'll crack open a can of Stella for ya, you don't want me making a drink that involves mixing my dear!

HOWEVER, once a month I'm gonna do your fuckin' head in, I want my housekeeping too, with no exceptions, plus some extra coin to get myself the new Jordans when they come out, it'd be nice if you'd bring me home flowers after work and nobody....but NOBODY can watch the telly when The Arsenal are on. Unless they're watching the game with me, if course!

And also, sex. As a woman I require a good shaggin' at least twice a day otherwise I'm gonna start feeling unloved and not wanted. And thats when I want mind you, that don't work the other way round otherwise you're being over-bearing and boorish. Also, you have to be nice to my Mum :lol:

You had me at Arsenal, and at the regular shags, but I can't promise the nice nice to Mum. She drives me crazy!

Edited by Orsys
  • Like 1