Hard Rock employee allegedly says Axl will debut new song on next residency

And it better be the fifth new song he debuted on the coming touring cycle to make up for rehashed touring and the few years he has left where he can actually reach the power and rasp needed to match his studio vox (which he'll still be able to produce into his 60's but jesus he can't release the final of the trilogy north of 60 can he? At this rate yes).

And it better be the fifth new song he debuted on the coming touring cycle to make up for rehashed touring and the few years he has left where he can actually reach the power and rasp needed to match his studio vox (which he'll still be able to produce into his 60's but jesus he can't release the final of the trilogy north of 60 can he? At this rate yes).

I know, by 60 he'll not be able to lose the weight and we might never get a live version of half of CD2.

I know, by 60 he'll not be able to lose the weight and we might never get a live version of half of CD2.

We may never get CD2, let alone a live version.

Grohl? A even worse comparison can be made. There are guys who were around in the 1960s and '70s, way before Axl's era, who are in a hell of a lot better shape than Axl these days, both physically, creatively and vocally. Just look at Springsteen, Neil Young, Macca.

• Like 1

Just knowing that GNR is basically a Vegas act now is enough to make a grown man cry.

I think before long Axl will be a permanent fixture there doing a never ending run of a show called "Axl Rose sings Guns N' Roses".

Nice "exclusive" for us fans who are starving for any kind of forward progress news about our favorite band.

This poor woman should be glad there are so many other hospitality gigs in Las Vegas. She may be looking for a new job soon.

I'm stunned anybody would care and honestly, after the unmitigated cocksuck that was Chinese Democracy I am almost completely convinced of the Cobain lyric of 'you could shit up on the stage, they'll be fans', there is literally no other excuse for optimism after Chi Dem.

Grohl? A even worse comparison can be made. There are guys who were around in the 1960s and '70s, way before Axl's era, who are in a hell of a lot better shape than Axl these days, both physically, creatively and vocally. Just look at Springsteen, Neil Young, Macca.

I'd Little Richard even :lol:

Just knowing that GNR is basically a Vegas act now is enough to make a grown man cry.

I think before long Axl will be a permanent fixture there doing a never ending run of a show called "Axl Rose sings Guns N' Roses".

I know what I said had a tone of humor to it but I'm being serious here. I was around to actually purchase and watch GNR live in Paris on PPV back in 1992. To think that the same band would end up, all these years later, playing Vegas is just... it's sad.