The person who made the funny GNR videos is now on Vimeo

So long as people refrain from personal attacks, it's fine. It's a funny, satirical video. I forgot about Slash's history about killing puppies... :rofl-lol:

It would be great if the author did a more recent video that roasts other GNR forums (including this one).

• Like 3

I subscribed to this dude on YouTube!

I thought it was funny due to the fact he knew his stuff, stuff that someone who wasn't a true fan wouldn't.

I.E It was based around some fact and was fan made, and meant to be funny and not a piss take as such?

N' Yeah I always wondered where he went & why it was taken down. I don't remember any copyright infringement maybe a bit of a lyric here and there, not enough to get taken down?

If anyone knows for sure it would be interesting to find out?

..."Take it for what it is"...

• Like 1

I subscribed to this dude on YouTube!

I thought it was funny due to the fact he knew his stuff, stuff that someone who wasn't a true fan wouldn't.

I.E It was based around some fact and was fan made, and meant to be funny and not a piss take as such?

N' Yeah I always wondered where he went & why it was taken down. I don't remember any copyright infringement maybe a bit of a lyric here and there, not enough to get taken down?

If anyone knows for sure it would be interesting to find out why.

Yeah I'd like to know why they aren't on YouTube anymore? I swear I don't remember any type of copyright infringement hell I just saw them all a bit ago and don't even remember more then like a couple seconds of a gnr song in fact I don't think there was any