Two New Fan Made Videos

Cool... Looks like in 2014 he achieved it effortless, unlike the previous years. I like that :)

Only proves that if he gave a fuck and was in shape and not rusty every time a tour starts, he would sound way better and more consistent.

We're getting the lazy version: he starts a tour fatter then ever, then his voice gets better, warmed up and stronger as the tour progresses and we see glimpses of not sucking. He's not supposed to suck. He's a great singer. Someone told me 20% talent 80% hard work. (thankfully he was amazing when I saw him in 2012. I suppose it was one of his good days)

Edited by Rovim

Cool... Looks like in 2014 he achieved it effortless, unlike the previous years. I like that :)

Only proves that if he gave a fuck and was in shape and not rusty every time a tour starts, he would sound way better and more consistent.

We're getting the lazy version: he starts a tour fatter then ever, then his voice gets better, warmed up and stronger as the tour progresses and we see glimpses of not sucking. He's not supposed to suck. He's a great singer. Someone told me 20% talent 80% hard work. (thankfully he was amazing when I saw him in 2012. I suppose it was one of his good days)

Totally. But he hates rehearsals and I dunno why. So he goes and starts the tour as if it was a rehearsal. (This is good data to not buy tickets for the first dates of a tour, hehe)

I saw him in 2010 and 2011 and he was fucking amazing. I think in general he's good but people love focusing on the bad performances and make it look as if he was like that all the time.

• Like 1

Totally. But he hates rehearsals and I dunno why. So he goes and starts the tour as if it was a rehearsal. (This is good data to not buy tickets for the first dates of a tour, hehe)

I saw him in 2010 and 2011 and he was fucking amazing. I think in general he's good but people love focusing on the bad performances and make it look as if he was like that all the time.

I will still go see him on every chance I get, if he comes around these parts. The truth is that even when he's weak, I still just love that voice and live it's a powerful experience.

I will still go see him on every chance I get, if he comes around these parts. The truth is that even when he's weak, I still just love that voice and live it's a powerful experience.

When I want powerful show and energetic singer and in the same time I don't mind not so good vocals- I go to see RHCP. At least I have something to watch there...

He doesn't come here that often either so seeing GN'R is a must in my life. I know that the show could blow at any moment and that danger of him leaving the stage for any reason or some dork provoking him from the audience it is always there and it's exciting.

I adore my prince Axel, I'm always there to support his shenanigans and I don't care one bit :hahafyou:

You'd have to be stupid not to realise he was sick at Bridge School. I hope it didn't discourage him from acoustic performances, we need a decent acoustic better. An acoustic version of TWAT or Maddy would be class too.

• Like 1

Well that was terrible. Just writing "Axl misses notes" over and over again is imaginative how? And bad taste commenting on the children who's benefit the show was supposed to be for who have severe learning difficulties "child asleep" wtf indeed.

Hahahaha you REALLY wouldn't have liked the deleted clip of D.J. playing to the kids with the caption, "D.J. playing to his only fans."
  • Like 1