Has anyone ever been to Axl's house?

I'd give anything to have been in Axl's house that day if he heard that. Would have been priceless :lol:

31343787-31343792-slarge.jpg

"LET ME AT HIM MOM, HE'S A CANCER SUPPORTER!" :lol:

Hey , never saw that pic before....can someone explain me what was happening on this pic ?lol besids the obvious . when did this happen? and why?

I think it speaks for itself

Some photographers shoved Beta out of the way to get a shot of Axl.

He warned them and when they did it a second time he exploded, as you see in the video.

"He hit OUR MOTHER!"

:lol:

She's what, 4 or 5 years older than him like :lol:

Some photographers shoved Beta out of the way to get a shot of Axl.

He warned them and when they did it a second time he exploded, as you see in the video.

"He hit OUR MOTHER!"

Thanks :* It always looked like he said that to Fernando for touching Sasha or whoever this girl is...

"He hit OUR MOTHER!"

So? Whats the problem?

It´s his family either way and he treats Beta like his mother, I don´t see any problem with that

Then you have the people who won't leave. But the cops are always up and down those roads. They KNOW when someone's car doesn't belong. Trust me.

Speaking from experience?

It's pretty much common knowledge in the LA area that it happens in Malibu, Beverly Hills, Bel Air and a few other really affluent areas. Between the wealth (appealing to thieves) and the celebrities and influential people who live in those areas (appealing to stalkers, paparazzi and especially ardent/obsessed/scary fans), there are a lot of potential crime targets. These neighborhoods and cities have the money to address that, so there are usually a lot of cops and even private security officers circling around all the time.

In some of these places, if you walk around and you look as though you don't belong, or you spend an inordinate amount of time by a specific house, you WILL be noticed, and very quickly, and you might even be stopped and asked to explain what you're doing there.

Edited by stella