Medication and children

Facekicker

Not all at once but I've been on Luvox, Prozac, Conerta and Zoloft as a kid. Can't say they did much for me.

Fuckin hell, did you kill Jamie Bulger or something? :lol:

Probably just didn't like svhool and wasn't on the football team. Better drug him up.

• Like 2

How is America so medicated and so violent at the same time? If you ask me, you guys need more medication , not less. They should put opium in the water! Weed with school lunches!

Because it isn't the feel good, peace and love drugs that are awesome, it's the replacement for good parenting, behavior altering, anti-psychotic, junior shows signs of independent personality traits drugs that make people fly off the handle and shoot up a mall.

Look into how many of our crazy school/mall, etc rampage killers are on some kind of drug with a side effect list longer than the list of actual mental disorders. Spoiler, it's like all of them.

How is America so medicated and so violent at the same time? If you ask me, you guys need more medication , not less. They should put opium in the water! Weed with school lunches!

Because it isn't the feel good, peace and love drugs that are awesome, it's the replacement for good parenting, behavior altering, anti-psychotic, junior shows signs of independent personality traits drugs that make people fly off the handle and shoot up a mall.

Look into how many of our crazy school/mall, etc rampage killers are on some kind of drug with a side effect list longer than the list of actual mental disorders. Spoiler, it's like all of them.

But wouldn't you expect them to be? They take pills because they're crazy and they shoot people because they're crazy. Or something like that.

But wouldn't you expect them to be? They take pills because they're crazy and they shoot people because they're crazy. Or something like that.

These drugs do something to people though. They unlock crazy potential, it pushes them over the edge. Fuck, the first thing they say on ANTI depressant commercials is to discontinue if you have thoughts of suicide or harming others.

I mean if you are that bad you need meds you need to be under supervision in a hospital. If you haven't tried to kill yourself or others then maybe hold off on the drugs.

It's just another market to sell stuff. My doc was telling me he gets given holidays or golf lessons for choosing whichever company to go with. So it's a whole thing. This particular guy made it perfectly clear he could get me anything. He called it general crud. They don't fix anything they just dig you a different hole. But the money is too good for them to come clean. Insurance pays for it so why not? It's free. They refer you back and forth and everyone makes bank and you meet you have someone to chat to.

Any website tells you with ADD the meds won't help. Yet they still prescribe them.

These drugs do something to people though. They unlock crazy potential, it pushes them over the edge. Fuck, the first thing they say on ANTI depressant commercials is to discontinue if you have thoughts of suicide or harming others.

Yeah, I've heard about that. It's apparently because when you're depressed it's motivation to do anything that's missing, so you want to kill yourself, you just can't be bothered, and then you start taking the meds and you get your motivation back, and what's that thing you've been meaning to do?

You'd have to be crazy to be considered normal in this mad world we live in.

Time for another beer.

Yes, I've been thinking about that, although possibly not from the same angle as you. People say there can't possibly be this many people with mental illness, so it's got to be a matter of fake or exaggerated diagnostics. But when you think about evolution and the time scales over which it happens there's simply been no time in which to adapt. The industrial revolution only started 10-15 generations ago. The information revolution basically one generation ago. And the world has changed so much. We live in a world that we are not physiologically prepared for. I would actually be surprised if there wasn't a lot of mental illness out there.

I have thoughts of harming others without medication :D

Anti-Jihad meds

Not all at once but I've been on Luvox, Prozac, Conerta and Zoloft as a kid. Can't say they did much for me.

Fuckin hell, did you kill Jamie Bulger or something? :lol:

Probably just didn't like svhool and wasn't on the football team. Better drug him up.

Football players in my school were on a lot more drugs than I was. Prescription and illegal.

• Like 1