Best Live Performances From Appetite for Destruction

Hi guys, I'm making a video showcasing the best live performances for Appetite for Destruction and I need your guys' help!!! It would be greatly appreciated if you could comment which performances you think are the best for the album. I'll tally up the results and then make the video for you guys. Please and thank you!

Here are mine

Welcome to the Jungle - VMAs 1988

It's So Easy - Paris 1992

Nightrain - Argentina 1993

Out Ta Get Me - Ritz 1988

Mr. Brownstone - Tokyo 1992

Paradise City - Wembley 1992

My Michelle - Ritz 1988

Think About You - Music Machine 1986

Sweet Child O' Mine - Paris 1992

You're Crazy (fast) - Toronto 1991

Rocket Queen - Ritz 1988

Considering most of the concert is pretty bland, the Tokyo '92 Rocket Queen is amazing.

Yup, that rap/talk box part kicks serious ass.

the Ritz Rocket Queen is missing the last part of Axl's vocals so I wouldn't vote for that version

Izzy's little fills during that part sound cool, though.

Considering most of the concert is pretty bland, the Tokyo '92 Rocket Queen is amazing.

Yup, that rap/talk box part kicks serious ass.

the Ritz Rocket Queen is missing the last part of Axl's vocals so I wouldn't vote for that version

Izzy's little fills during that part sound cool, though.

yeah, it's stuff that you haven't really noticed before

I think any new GNR performance that is mentioned is only considering the vocals. In that case, I do think Nightrain RAR 06 is a very good one, as well WTTJ (not the best, but certainly worth mentioning)

WTTJ - Paris '92

ISE - could go with any; Oklahoma '92 for a personal favorite of mine

Nightrain - Seattle '88 and Madison Square Garden '91 - the two best GNR performances you've never heard

OTGM - no real standouts

Brownstone - no real standouts

PC - Ritz' 88 for a more low-key grungy performance; Paris '92 for the big stadium rock anthem

Michelle - no real standouts

TAY - no real standouts

SCOM - Ritz '88 - Axl was really awesome during that show; Tokyo '92 for the intros but less so for the song itself

Crazy - Troubadour July '86

AG - Roxy Jan '86

Rocket Queen - Noblesville '91 for amazing Axl voice; Oct. '89 shows (opening for Stones) for great extended Slash solo; Dec '88 japanese shows for Adler drum solo

Click the link under my post to listen to most of the above and other great GNR live stuff!

Edited by GivenToFly