Zayn Malik leaves One Direction

slash23579

It wasn't right having an Asian in a boyband anyways. How many of these mothers aspire for their daughters to grow up to be minute-mart shopkeepers in their mid-forties?

Subject to broken jaws when they accidentally make his tea with two sugars instead of one :lol:

At least it's a new plot twist for all the fanfiction writers on wattpad to incorporate.

I'm pretty sure they'll be a helpline too. I predict the whole band will split within 18 months now if following the usual script. You might want to start preparing your daughter for the fall from grace MB. :-)

• Like 1

They will all pursue solo careers. One of those careers will be successful and perhaps not the one people predicted. One of them will go on drugs. One of them will 'find god'. One of them will probably die, earlyish.

They are pop stars, they have to be doing drugs. Fucking loose women too.

First a crap load of pages about Kanye West, now three pages of shite about One Erection. Ok ok, I get the difference between the threads, but still to even joke/debate around this reality based boy band for 3 pages is alarming.

The decay people, the decay.

• Like 3