Slash Ft Myles Kennedy - Live At The Roxy 25.09.2014 DVD/BR/CD/3LP

Slash2baz

Wanna get some big news ?

Here we go again !

Slash Ft Myles Kennedy - Live At The Roxy 25.09.2014

slash-feat-myles-kennedy-conspirators-li

On September 25th 2014, shortly after the release of their “World On Fire” album, Slash with Myles Kennedy & The Conspirators took the stage at the legendary Roxy Theatre on Sunset Strip in West Hollywood. The atmospheric venue, steeped in rock history, gave fans a brilliant opportunity to see the band up close as they delivered a set packed with more recent solo tracks, including several from the new album, and classics from Slash’s earlier career with Guns ‘n’ Roses and Velvet Revolver. The intimate setting inspired the band to deliver a scintillating, dynamic performance that is brilliantly captured on this Blu-ray.

Bonus Features

Additional tracks: (1) Stone Blind (2) You’re Crazy (3) Wicked Stone (4) 30 Years To LifeFilmed in high definition and simultaneously released on DVD, Blu-ray, 2CD and 3LP.

Includes “Ghost,” “Back From Cali,” “World On Fire,” “Sweet Child O’ Mine,” “Anastasia,” “Paradise City,” “Slither,” “Nightrain” and many more.

TRACKLISTING

1) Ghost

2) Nightrain

3) Back From Cali

4) You Could Be Mine

5) Rocket Queen

6) Bent To Fly

7) Starlight

8) You"€™re A Lie

9) World On Fire

10) Anastasia

11) Sweet Child O"€™ Mine

12) Slither

13) Paradise City

Release date: June 15th

Do you know what gig the bonus videos are from?

The same gig: Roxy !

There's something i don't understand; why not releasing the whole show directly ? that's still a fn' mystery for me ! :suspicious:

It reminds me of the Hyde Park Stones Blu-ray/DVD from a couple of years ago. Three or four songs were cut from the show proper only to be included as bonus features. It made no sense at all.

There's something i don't understand; why not releasing the whole show directly ? that's still a fn' mystery for me ! :suspicious:

It reminds me of the Hyde Park Stones Blu-ray/DVD from a couple of years ago. Three or four songs were cut from the show proper only to be included as bonus features. It made no sense at all.

It's probably because they already have the main set edited as it was broadcasted. Then they add the rest of the songs as bonus and the job is done.

It's probably because they already have the main set edited as it was broadcasted. Then they add the rest of the songs as bonus and the job is done.

Fair enough, but I wouldn't think much more effort would be involved to author them back into the main feature.

well tbh honest, This particular show is already online on youtube and that's definitely not their best performance.

To me, it's like the gig they played in NYC in 2012 for the Apocalyptic Love release. They play the new songs way better now !

Hey! I was at that show (NYC), fuck you that was a great show. :lol:

:P

yeah, right. so was I and the show was much better than the DVD. Can't wait for May 7th. been on Matt and Glenn's facebook page's when their pushing their KoC CT show to crash slash and Myles May 7th gig. Matt acknowledged it on fb and said we'll see.

well tbh honest, This particular show is already online on youtube and that's definitely not their best performance.

To me, it's like the gig they played in NYC in 2012 for the Apocalyptic Love release. They play the new songs way better now !

Hey! I was at that show (NYC), fuck you that was a great show. :lol:

:P

yeah, right. so was I and the show was much better than the DVD. Can't wait for May 7th. been on Matt and Glenn's facebook page's when their pushing their KoC CT show to crash slash and Myles May 7th gig. Matt acknowledged it on fb and said we'll see.
That would be amazing!! Especially if Glenn were to make. An appearance! Although KOC are in FL right before the CT show and there's almost a week between SMK&C in NYC and KOC in CT. Edited by uctalum01

So i found the track listing for the vinyl version, looks like they left in every song except Automatic Overdrive which is kind of lame. Maybe it will be on the CD version.

Side A: 1) Ghost 2) Nightrain 3) Halo 4) Back From Cali 5) Stone Blind
Side B: 1) You Could Be Mine 2) Doctor Alibi 3) You"€™re Crazy 4) Wicked Stone
Side C: 1) 30 Years To Life 2) Rocket Queen
Side D: 1) Bent To Fly 2) Starlight 3) You"€™re A Lie
Side E: 1) World On Fire 2) Anastasia 3) Sweet Child O"€™ Mine
Side F: 1) Slither 2) Paradise City

http://rsd2013.tmstor.es/cart/product.php?id=24798

Japanese edition of the DVD will be available in package:
- Blu Ray + 2cds

- DVD + 2cds

+ 22 min bonus including "Halo" and "Dr Alibi"

So, Japanese edition will get all the songs but "Automatic Overdrive" (Worldwide premiere - maybe that's why it's not included...) AND release date is June 3th !

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The CD is coming out separately to the Bluray & DVD here in Australia. Not sure why they're doing that, other than to get more money out of the customers....

https://www.jbhifi.com.au/music/browse/hard-rock/live-at-the-roxy-25-9-14/715143/

It's the same everywhere: the concert is available in:

-DVD

-BR

-2CDs

-3LPs

;)

Don't get me wrong, I'll be buying it still.

I just thought it was going to packaged together in a CD+DVD or CD+BR combo, not sold separately?