What are you currently playing? Last game played?

6 minutes ago, OmarBradley said:

My favorite BF game. I understand the community is still going pretty strong, though I haven't played in a long time.

It is. One of the many things I love about BF multiplayer is that the online community isn't comprised of obnoxious 9 year olds

• 2 weeks later...

Stardew Valley. I saw lots of good reviews for it and thought I'd enjoy it because it's my type of game, I've put in a good few hours to try and get into it, but I can't. I hate it. 

Waiting for Battlefield 1 to download, again! Had lots of problems trying to download this game :( 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

Have little time to play but when I get my five week old daughter down for a few hours and the wife is asleep I'm replaying GTA V on Xbox One.  Last time I played through the game it was on the 360, so the bump in graphics is appreciated.  Definitely seem to be having more fun this time around.  I'm not sure if it's a result of having less expectations or having traveled to LA only a couple of years ago and can now fully appreciate how great a job Rockstar did at recreating the look and feel of LA.  

I finished Wolfenstein II over the Christmas break.  It was fun but I was kind of getting bored with it by the end.  Some pretty amazing cut scenes to close out the game though.  

I have Battlefront II but am waiting for the new TV to arrive next week before I give it a try.

• Like 1

I am loving Divinity: Original Sin 2. I didn't play the first one (just a read a brief synopsis since they're not directly related), though I plan to play it after I finish this one.

I've never been into isometric before, but I've been craving a classic-style RPG, and this is really doing it for me. I'm on the ship, just left Fort Joy.

I did play a bit of Divinity II, but I found the lore very hard to get into and the overall gameplay just sort of meh.

On 23/01/2018 at 11:54 PM, Oldest Goat said:

What a cool mama you are! Last time I tried teaching mine to play Halo she freaked out just trying to aim and move at the same time hahaha

Playing video games with my son has shown me that I have the same reactions as a four year old child when I die at the same spot over and over again or can't find that last thing that I need for 100% :lol:

• Haha 2

On 3-2-2018 at 1:41 AM, DeadSlash said:

Diablo 3 and Duke Nukem Forever have popped up in my rotation, February is retro month for DeadSlash, I guess!

duke nukem forever was such a brilliant experience. played this to death and enjoyed every minute of it. gets serious points for the humour and the action. the singleplayer DLC was even better than the core game, adding another 2/5 of content

• Like 1