What are you currently playing? Last game played?

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tried out the Valkyria Chronicles 4 demo. It's a lot of fun. It's very similar to the first game in the series, which is a good thing imo after they went off course a bit (especially with Azure Revo

Metro 2033 Metro Last Light Great games, now playing  in Redux edition

Playing video games with my son has shown me that I have the same reactions as a four year old child when I die at the same spot over and over again or can't find that last thing that I need for 100% 

Posted Images

Bioshock 2. Not sure if I'm close to the end because it's too hard. The Big Sisters are complete bitches. There's a never ending stream of Big Daddies. I used to feel creepy harvesting the Little Sisters but now I'm so frustrated I just want crush them to death with my bare hands. 

• Like 1

Ok I'm

a dumbass

I had 2000 adam

to spend on plasmids now I have ice and fire 3 and my daughter is Big Sister eve power. 

So I win and am again an untouchable killing machine. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Fallout 4. It's my first Fallout game, I've got about 35 hours on it. While it is fun and entertaining at times, I'm getting sort of bored. Definitely prefer Elder Scrolls. If there weren't fairly extensive mods for this, I don't know that I'd be interested enough to play the vanilla game. Haven't gotten any DLC yet. Probably will finish at least the main story.

Edited by OmarBradley
11 minutes ago, OmarBradley said:

Fallout 4. It's my first Fallout game, I've got about 35 hours on it. While it is fun and entertaining at times, I'm getting sort of bored. Definitely prefer Elder Scrolls. If there weren't fairly extensive mods for this, I don't know that I'd be interested enough to play the vanilla game. Haven't gotten any DLC yet. Probably will finish at least the main story.

Fallout 4 is awful. I recommend 3 or New Vegas!

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On ‎02‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 3:11 PM, Oldest Goat said:

Let us know your thoughts once you have. Tekken 3 was pretty sweet back in the day...

I love Tekken.

The story is too short and the game can be difficult at times but I enjoyed it.

Here's hoping for a Tekken Tag 3 or Tekken 8.

• Like 1

Good lord... how is Bethesda still allowed to publish and develop games? There's only bugs for you. Beta testing for them is simply depressing. Can't even downnload the goddamn patch now. Their last beta build lasted for ONE DAY before it was patched again.

Nioh. Kinda lost interest in it after awhile. Just finished Dark Souls 3 a few months ago and this game felt very much similar in style but lacking the charm of Dark Souls. Will try Shadow of War when it comes out.

Edited by Silverburst80
31 minutes ago, Silverburst80 said:

Nioh. Kinda lost interest in it after awhile. Just finished Dark Souls 3 a few months ago and this game felt very much similar in style but lacking the charm of Dark Souls. Will try Shadow of War when it comes out.

Dark Souls 1 is one of my favourite games from last gen, possibly of all time. I really, really love it. But I still haven't played 2 or 3. Do you think 2 is worth playing or should I just skip to 3?

2 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Dark Souls 1 is one of my favourite games from last gen, possibly of all time. I really, really love it. But I still haven't played 2 or 3. Do you think 2 is worth playing or should I just skip to 3?

ha I'm the wrong guy to ask i went from Bloodborne to Dark Souls 3 and i thought they were both fantastic, extremely challenging but rewarding. The general consensus from what i've read is that DD3 is better than DD2.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Silverburst80 said:

ha I'm the wrong guy to ask i went from Bloodborne to Dark Souls 3 and i thought they were both fantastic, extremely challenging but rewarding. The general consensus from what i've read is that DD3 is better than DD2.

I need to play Bloodborne too. Pretty much the only exclusive that makes me want a PS4.

P.S. Is that you in your profile pic?

15 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

I need to play Bloodborne too. Pretty much the only exclusive that makes me want a PS4.

P.S. Is that you in your profile pic?

No it's Duff's personal trainer Benny "The Jet" Urquidez!, isn't he just adorable? I hope the forum thinks that is me though haha he looks right through you.

Edited by Silverburst80
  • Like 1
39 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Sonic Mania. I think they've done a really good job with this game, the new levels are really fun to play. 

Good to hear. I'll definitely get it on my brand new Switch which should be here in a matter of daaaaaays! omgomgomg

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, action said:

awesome!

hope you'll enjoy your switch as much as i do.

it reinvigorated my love for gaming

Same. And it's only going to get better and better. Really looking forward to my order of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe arriving(you should get that if you haven't already so we can play online) and Super Mario Odyssey is going to be fantastic.

11 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Same. And it's only going to get better and better. Really looking forward to my order of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe arriving(you should get that if you haven't already so we can play online) and Super Mario Odyssey is going to be fantastic.

yeah i have mario kart. add me already! it's an order :P

• Like 1
  • downzy pinned this topic