What are you currently playing? Last game played?

30 minutes ago, downzy said:

Spent five to six hours playing Doom Eternal.  I found it became repetitive.  Would run into the same group of bad guys; I'd eventually run out of ammo, resort to using the chainsaw to kill one of them that yields more ammo, killed the rest, and then moved on to the next arena where it would repeat.  

Ended up deleting it from my harddrive despite only 30-40 percent of the way through.

------------------------

Now playing Disneyland Adventures, a game I discovered by accident looking through Xbox Gamepass's library.

The mini-games are fun and it's been almost 30 years since I've been to Disneyland/Disney World.  Kind of enjoying just walking around the park; a nice bit of escapism as we hunker down inside during another cold and snowy Canadian winter.  

Next up are Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and Ori and the Will of the Whisp

Got to get as much in before my Gamepass membership expires at the end of March.  

Did you manage to get the super shotgun? I found it got a lot more enjoyable after that with the meat hook attachment. 

• Replies 908
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I tried out the Valkyria Chronicles 4 demo. It's a lot of fun. It's very similar to the first game in the series, which is a good thing imo after they went off course a bit (especially with Azure Revo

What a cool mama you are! Last time I tried teaching mine to play Halo she freaked out just trying to aim and move at the same time hahaha

Metro 2033 Metro Last Light Great games, now playing  in Redux edition

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Dazey said:

Did you manage to get the super shotgun? I found it got a lot more enjoyable after that with the meat hook attachment. 

No, don’t think I made it that far. I had the shotgun, but I’m not sure if it was super. Either way I’d run out of ammo for it fairly quickly.  Plus I’m just god-awful at FPS games so was playing it on the easiest settings (but still finding the game annoyingly challenging).

If I get through the other games I want to play before my three month GamePass trial ends I’ll give it another shot. But I have seven weeks left and four or five more games I want to get through. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/7/2021 at 5:25 PM, WhazUp said:

Lately I am doing a ton of Fire Emblem: Three Houses for Switch

Nice. I'll definitely be picking that up when the Switch Pro finally comes out. Was really impressed by Awakening.

7 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

Nice. I'll definitely be picking that up when the Switch Pro finally comes out. Was really impressed by Awakening.

It is fantastic!  I haven't played any FE titles since the American released Gameboy Advance ones in the mid-2000s so I think a lot of the modern day FE additions were new to me for this one - but I really love it.  The GBA ones were great but definitely a "cutscene, battle, cutscene, battle" thing where the Monastery in this game really opens it up and lets the story breathe a bit

Edited by WhazUp
  • GNFNR 1