What are you currently playing? Last game played?

Maneater_cover_art.jpg

I've been burned out on traditional first and third-person shooting games and was looking for something different.

So far it's been fun, though a bit frustrating at times.  It's interesting how they have taken some of the design elements of Tyson's Punch Out and incorporated them into boss battles under the sea.  Plus it's been fun to treat beaches as an all-day buffet.  

• GNFNR 1
  • Replies 934
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a cool mama you are! Last time I tried teaching mine to play Halo she freaked out just trying to aim and move at the same time hahaha

I tried out the Valkyria Chronicles 4 demo. It's a lot of fun. It's very similar to the first game in the series, which is a good thing imo after they went off course a bit (especially with Azure Revo

Playing video games with my son has shown me that I have the same reactions as a four year old child when I die at the same spot over and over again or can't find that last thing that I need for 100% 

Posted Images

Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5, Psychonauts 2 and a bunch of other Xbox titles shown at E3 looking fantastic. Pretty hyped for Halo Infinite now tbh.

Edited by Oldest Goat
13 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Halo Infinite, Forza Horizon 5, Psychonauts 2 and a bunch of other Xbox titles shown at E3 looking fantastic. Pretty hyped for Halo Infinite now tbh.

I’m super pumped for Forza Horizon 5.  The FH series is one of my favourite video game series. I’ve reached 100 percent for the entire series, save for FH3 (which I still haven’t picked up yet). 

FH5 looks like it will be another great entry into the series.  I hope it will play on my Xbox One X as I really don’t want to have to spend $600 on a new console just yet. 

• GNFNR 1
On 6/22/2021 at 4:14 AM, downzy said:

I’m super pumped for Forza Horizon 5.  The FH series is one of my favourite video game series. I’ve reached 100 percent for the entire series, save for FH3 (which I still haven’t picked up yet). 

FH5 looks like it will be another great entry into the series.  I hope it will play on my Xbox One X as I really don’t want to have to spend $600 on a new console just yet. 

We'll have a race sometime, if you'd like. (I assume it'll have crossplay?)

3 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

We'll have a race sometime, if you'd like. (I assume it'll have crossplay?)

Sure! 

No idea about crossplay. I did read that current xbox one owners should be able to play series x games through Microsoft’s streaming platform. 

• GNFNR 1
6 hours ago, downzy said:

Sure! 

No idea about crossplay. I did read that current xbox one owners should be able to play series x games through Microsoft’s streaming platform. 

Sweet. I'm just on PC at the moment. But my plan is to get a SeriesX at some point for the convenience of it plus it's actually good value and will delay the need to buy a whole new PC. Just fyi the latest graphics cards here cost $4,000NZD it's appalling.

• Wow 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2021 at 5:58 PM, Sosso said:

I just got Spider-Man 2 for the PS2 in the Mail today. 

I'm on a nostalgic trip recently :lol:

You're on the right forum then, my friend! 😂 Just joking

• Haha 1

Just fired up Doom: Eternal again for the first time in ages. They’ve just released a new RTX update which lets me play it at 120 FPS with full ray tracing. Fuck me it’s a stunning looking game. 

• Like 1
  • GNFNR 1