MB Has Some Explaining to Do

magisme

I'm not one to spread gossip about what our fellow forum members do in their private lives, but this is beyond the pale.

Dutch banker fired after she is exposed as a dominatrix prostitute who described herself as a ‘high class nymphomaniac’ and earned 10,000 euro a week dressing up as a Nazi and whipping men

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3039557/Dutch-banker-fired-exposed-dominatrix-prostitute-described-high-class-nymphomaniac-earned-10-000-euro-week-dressing-Nazi-whipping-men.html

Edited by magisme
  • Like 2

What can I say, I like to beat people up and love swearing in German, it just sounds so gross (just google it).

I just had to combine the two.

Too bad I lost my other job over it, it's so unfair.

Edited by MB.

Well, hardly surprising. She has four little children, it's logical she has to blow off steam now and again. I'd rather she did it on some guys who pay her an obscene amount of money for it than on her poor little rascals. It's a win-win situation. Good on you, MB!

Oh, and I think everything sounds like swearing in German :lol:

• Like 1

Putting six million jews aside for a moment, they didn't half have some crackin' clobber, them Nazi's :lol: Every time i watch an old war movie i want them fuckin' Luftwaffe leather jackets, they looked like fuckin' rudeboys (not literally, that would just be strange :lol:). It's a shame they were cold blooded murdering fascist bastards because i generally tend to have a fair deal of regard for people with such sartorial elegance.

yeah but Hitler was one of the ugliest men ever imo, which is a huge turn-off

as for that Dutch banker hooker, i've heard it was one of her dissatisfied clients who told on her. maybe the service she provided was not so "kinky'. or he was refused a loan

Edited by netcat

Putting six million jews aside for a moment, they didn't half have some crackin' clobber, them Nazi's :lol: Every time i watch an old war movie i want them fuckin' Luftwaffe leather jackets, they looked like fuckin' rudeboys (not literally, that would just be strange :lol:). It's a shame they were cold blooded murdering fascist bastards because i generally tend to have a fair deal of regard for people with such sartorial elegance.

True. We once stayed in a B&B and the owner was a WWII veteran and he kept going on about how nice those Germans looked, with their posh uniforms with shiny buttons.