MB Has Some Explaining to Do

magisme

yeah but Hitler was one of the ugliest men ever imo, which is a huge turn-off

as for that Dutch banker hooker, i've heard it was one of her dissatisfied clients who told on her. maybe the service she provided was not so "kinky'. or he was refused a loan

Dictators are almost exclusively ugly little men, arent they? Cept Stalin, in his younger days he had a certain rugged charm. And Idi Amin could hardly be described as a little man I suppose. But the rest of em, Benito, Uncle Adolf etc etc

yeah but Hitler was one of the ugliest men ever imo, which is a huge turn-off

as for that Dutch banker hooker, i've heard it was one of her dissatisfied clients who told on her. maybe the service she provided was not so "kinky'. or he was refused a loan

Dictators are almost exclusively ugly little men, arent they? Cept Stalin, in his younger days he had a certain rugged charm. And Idi Amin could hardly be described as a little man I suppose. But the rest of em, Benito, Uncle Adolf etc etc

yeah, Stalin was pretty ugly as well, i believe there's only one picture of him where he looks kind of stylish... and he was only 5"3

Putting six million jews aside for a moment, they didn't half have some crackin' clobber, them Nazi's :lol: Every time i watch an old war movie i want them fuckin' Luftwaffe leather jackets, they looked like fuckin' rudeboys (not literally, that would just be strange :lol:). It's a shame they were cold blooded murdering fascist bastards because i generally tend to have a fair deal of regard for people with such sartorial elegance.

I remember Rommel getting voted the ''second best dressed man'' in some fashion magazine. It caused quite a controversy at the time but it was essentially true.

Crackin' film :lol: Story goes Iylsa can't reach orgasm and she tries with all these guys in this concentration camp but when they don't make it she kills em. Until this wannabe Steve McQueen motherfucker whoose got a tentpole for a dick crosses her path. Charming film I'm sure you'll all agree. Complete with concentration camp torture scenes, gang rapes, fun for all the family :lol: