What the hell happened to Tara Reid?

Facekicker

I saw her at the Texas Frightmare yesterday. She was actually eating this big sandwich at her table. My daughter said well at least she's eating. no one seem anxious to meet her.

She is very tiny in height and body. I don't know how she does it. Anyway, I felt bad that no one was there to meet her, but this year's convention was super expensive.

A lot of the actors were charging $50 and up for autographs and photos, so I just walked around and basically just saw how they all looked today. Some haven't done movies since the 80's, so I wasn't going to spend any money on them.

The hotel is in the Dallas airport and honestly I think it's getting too small to accommodate all the horror fans. it was so crowded and with some people carrying kids, strollers, backpacks and some in wheelchairs it was very hard walking around.

The poor actor who played the "tall man" in the Phantasm movies in now in a wheelchair. I felt bad, but he has to be in his 80's or older now.

The most popular actors to see were Malcolm McDowell and Skeet Ulrich and Neve Campbell from Scream.

The end of May Dallas is having another Comic Con, there are a lot of cool actors coming here. I think that will be a better convention.

Anyway, saw the trailer for Sharknado and Tara is in this one too.

She's also set to appear in Sharknado 3 sometime this summer.

Why am I not surprised that you know this stuff? :lol:

I like a lot of shows on the SyFy channel and I saw the trailer.

I wish I would have thought of these stupid movies because they're made millions of dollars, so I bet Tara and Ian are laughing all the way to the bank